Folk Art Style Cats, due October 25

Welcome Rosa! Looks like you got the last spot! I'm so excited to see what everyone creates for this swap!

zhouzhou and Jaxsmom, I am happy to add you to the waiting list! Maybe after this swap, we can have a Folk Art Style Cats Version 2.0 swap...

Agunghippiechic I have to admit the folk art thing is new to me. I made several cards today that looked not even close to any folk art! Kind of confused looking creatures to me! Can you head me in the right direction on how to properly do these? I am struggling.

Connie, I'd be happy to look at what you've done so far. I tend to think of folk art as being simplified drawings, somewhat childlike, more stylized than realistic. A Google search might help more than my explanation!

Ok Gotcha! I got in my own way there for a bit (happens) - its actually very simple but gorgeous art! Love it! Too late on the cards - deep sixed them LOL! If I'm not happy with them thats where they go!! Thanks so much for offering to look at them though.

Oh, I hate I missed getting in this swap!!! I'll be watching to see the gorgeous artwork!!

Back
Top Bottom