Folk Art Style Cats, due October 25

This theme made me really happy. I enjoyed working on these cards a lot it brought me back to a nostalgic time where I did folk art years ago. I use different mediums such as markers, gel pens, and my dear sweet Copics.

Oh ravenshadow, your cards are wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap and shared your artwork with us!! I can't wait to see them in person.

Thank you..I will mail them on Monday, I have already missed today' s mail. I have a new love, folk art cats. I loved doing these Atcs, they are so much fun, I am planning on doing more!

Aww... sorry I missed this one, aginghippychic. Don't know how I didn't see it! Good luck with your fisrt swap xx

Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend! I hope you will share pictures of any folk art cats you make!

Updating the thread and I think I missed mentioning: wonderful folk art cats came in from Bernie 712!

I love this theme. I'll be watching for (and hopefully joining) your next cat swap! The cards already posted are wonderful. Sorry I missed out on this one. I know this first swap of yours will be a successful one!

Back
Top Bottom