Folk Art Style Cats, due October 25

No cards from Katroush today. Hopefully they will come tomorrow. If it's okay with everyone I will wait another day before swapping out.

Good news, Katroush's cards arrived today! All the wonderful kitties are swapped out and ready to be mailed out to you. I hope you all enjoy the little surprise I included to thank you for playing in my first swap!! Thank you all!

Happy Monday! I took your returns to the post office last Thursday evening. They should start hitting your mailboxes this week! Thanks again for playing.

Happy Sunday Everyone! I've only heard from 4 players that their returns have arrived. Has anyone else received their Folk Art Style Cats? I sure hope they all arrive safely to their new homes!!

My returns arrived a few days ago - thank you, Joan! I love my cards from Bluesky, Bernie712, and Ravenshadow - and also the extra print from our lovely hostess.

Wishing everyone a great thanksgiving and upcoming holidays! I’ve heard from 7 people about their returns. If anyone did not get theirs please let me know! I’m going to request this thread be archived. See you at the next swap.

Back
Top Bottom