Papercut Illustration ATC Swap - Due: Oct 20th, 2017

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to update you all. Returns have been mailed!

I had really wanted to make a few extras as thank yous for the folks that sent hosties but October challenges had me so busy I didn't have the time I was only able to slip one extra original inktober mushi card in a random envelope. I will try harder to make time next time as I feel us hosts need to give back as best we are able for your kindness.

I also sent a mini vinyl stickers for the all the players as thanks for playing! I will try to do extra papercuts, stickers or ATC prints the next time I host. Thank you all so much for going outside of your comfort zones and working so hard on your fabulous cards.

Happy Halloween and hopefully happy returns! Please remember to leave rep and itrader when you get your cards. thanks again!

I also meant to mention that Sheala.draws your cards still haven’t arrived but I ran out of the amount of grace period I was allowed to wait. If they do arrive I’ll be sure to shoot you a message.

Cards arrived in my mailbox late Thursday evening. I've been in a focus group for two days so now I'm raving about these. Wow, wow, and more wow!

Thanks to beaksalot for the Bee & Comb (quite lovely), to Lizzabell for Beetle (also quite lovely), and to heymaggie for the profile picture (another quite lovely piece), and to Pabkins for the drawing and sticker and for hosting this super fun swap!

Off to leave I trader and You Rocks.

I got my AMAZING papercut illustration cards yesterday and wow oh wow, those cards are sooooo impressive. I absolutely LOVE each and every one of them. Thanks so much for the participating artists that created them! RickP - fabulous mermaid. I also had made one so really enjoyed seeing your interpretation using the colored waves papercuts. Moolric - that sunrise, *sigh*, feels so radiant and peaceful at the same time, just gorgeous. Beaksalot - you achieved such wonderful texture and depth with the various papers, really fantastic work! Thanks so so so much! As soon as I figure out how to give you all 'you rock' points, I'll do that. Thanks again! :v_spin:

Got wonderful cards from heymaggie, RickP and Bluevioletz! Thanks everyone! I loved them! Sorry, I don't have my cards with me or I'd tell you which ones I got. Thanks, also, Pabkins, for a challenging swap and for the cute card you sent! I'm feeling a little lost on the new site. I finally figured out how to give YourRocks and iTraders, but what happened to the link to get to your Control Panel? I landed there once by accident, but can't seem to find my way back. I suppose I'll learn eventually. Old dog, ya know... ;)

Hooray I am so so glad that you liked the returns. I think I need to check to be sure that I left itrader a for everyone.

As for the you rock points, click the sheriff looking star on the bottom left of their comment and that is how you leave you rock it’s reputation

Just checking in to see if anyone else received their cards? I'd love to check you guys off my worry list. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I just double checked my itrader and looks like the only folks I haven't heard from are Moolric, Arbitrarystar and Lizzabell

If you folks could let me know if you received your returns and leave Itrader I would appreciate it - then I can have this swap archived.

Sheala I haven't forgotten about you - I'm going to message you and mail you out a papercut card by me because I can't stand the empty mailbox sorrow you must be suffering.

Happy holidays everyone!~

Back
Top Bottom