Autumn Whimsical Girls ~ due October 18

Yes, they did arrive, Miss M. Did I forget to post it in the thread? I did mark it on the front page. I also must've forgotten to leave itrader. I'll fix that later. My apologies!

I'm not going to get a chance to swap these out until the weekend, so my intention is to mail them out next Monday.

All cards are on their way to their new homes. Don't forget to leave rep points for the artists and itrader for me. Thanks all for another great swap. And that's the end of the whimsical girl seasonal series...

I love that you do the Swap Gallery, prex!

I like seeing others swap galleries, so I take the time to do them - except when I got too excited about the paper painting swap returns and mailed them off before scanning. I'm still disappointed that I forgot to make a gallery of that one.

My gorgeous returns have arrived and I love them all! Thanks to karenr, alexrm15 and lazyshadows! Thank you, Prex, for hosting! I only wish I hadn't missed Winter and Spring!

Returns came in from prex79, kinouchi, and bexmademe! Thanks everyone and a special thanks to prex79 for hosting!

My lovely Autumn ladies arrived the other day! Thanks prex79 for hosting such a fun series!

I've heard from quite a few of you. There's still quite a few more to go. I hope these are making their way safely. I'll give it until this weekend and then close this swap out.

Thank you all, again, for participating! I'm going to have this swap archived.

Back
Top Bottom