JUST JACK O'LANTERNS ATC Swap~All Medias~Due Oct. 20, 2017

OK, RaineyDay. I've made cards, so it's ok to change my name to black...

These are fabric cards, with stiff interiors (pelmet vilene) - the background and body of the pumpkin are fabric; the detail on the pumpkins is all done with thread painting. The backs are thick paper, with a stitched edge.

They are marginally thicker than a regular card, but not much thicker than, say, a card made using a cereal box as a base. And they are lightweight, because the vilene interior doesn't weigh much.

PS - although I am international, I can easily send postage, so you can save your 3rd free place for someone who doesn't have easy access to US funds/postage. I have your address from a recent swap - cards going in the mail tomorrow (today is a holiday).

Last edited:
katelnorth..... I love your cards. I can't wait to touch them!!!

Cards arrived today from SillyLily41, chronic reader, and JoyceG. So many fun designs here!

PinkJellyFish, your wonderful cards arrived today! Thanks for the host card and extra sleeves.

I'll add you to the list, ArbitraryStar.

Katelnorth, your wonderful cards arrived today. I love cards with stitching!

Glad there are there safely, I can tick them off my list.

I joined so many swaps this summer while I was on holiday, my mailbox is going to be so exciting this autumn! (Technically, it's not a mailbox, as I have a slot in my front door, but you know what I mean).

I will add you to the list, Ancient_Planter! So glad to have you!

Back
Top Bottom