JUST JACK O'LANTERNS ATC Swap~All Medias~Due Oct. 20, 2017

I love your designs, aginghippychic.

I will sign you up tocovya. And I'll pm my address to you. Welcome to the swap!

Wow, aginghippychic!!!....(and all others who've shared their pretties)...those are so colorful and I'm loving them all!

I know I'm running out of time, but you guys make what I've been working on seem sort of bland...I have done 2, so far, in graphite pencil (shades of black to gray) for the actual pumpkin and Prisma color pencils for the faces (eyes, nose, and mouth) glowing in yellows, oranges, and a bit of red. The only color mine have are the glowing grins!

Maybe I should back up and regroup....hummmm...

Don't doubt yourself, Kimmie ~ you do beautiful work!
And I think glowing grins sound awesome...striking against a nighttime background.

Kimmie, That's why its called art. Each artist has a different eye for what they create. That's why we are all addicted to this site well at least for me. I Love logging in and seeing with everyone creates. I am so sure we will love whatever you create.

Kimmie, I can't wait to see your unique cards!

Miss, I am signing you up now!

Ancient_Planter...... your awesome cards arrived today. Thanks for the host card! I love your collage skills.

OK, here are mine...I'll be mailing these out tomorrow, Monday, Oct. 16th! (thank goodness, they're going "inner state") so I hope they make it in time!

I decided to stick with the pencil theme with grinning glow only. Hope whoever receives one likes it!

**One of these (1st one I did) was drawn on watercolor paper, but I opted to switch to a smoother paper for the other three; I liked the smoother blending better.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for hosting, RaineyDay! :)

Last edited:
Kimmie....... your cards are enchanting! I love the contrast of the grayish bodies and the glow from the inside. Great concept.

tfelix..... we will miss you. Hope to trade with you soon!

Our due date is almost here! I can't wait to start swapping out all these fun Jack O Lanterns for you!

Today I received cards from:

aginghippychic
cindylou
tocovya
LuO

Kimmie these are delightful!!!

That's why I truly Love art and the artist that create Art!! Same theme different ideas and they all come out wonderful.

OK, here are mine...I'll be mailing these out tomorrow, Monday, Oct. 16th! (thank goodness, they're going "inner state") so I hope they make it in time!

I decided to stick with the pencil theme with grinning glow only. Hope whoever receives one likes it!

**One of these (1st one I did) was drawn on watercolor paper, but I opted to switch to a smoother paper for the other three; I liked the smoother blending better.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for hosting, RaineyDay! :)

Kimmie, your cards are here!!! Thank you so much for the host card!

Back
Top Bottom