JUST JACK O'LANTERNS ATC Swap~All Medias~Due Oct. 20, 2017

Today is the swap due date! woo hoo!

Cards have arrived from monica and arbitrary star, so I will be starting the swapping process tomorrow. You will be receiving Itraders from me, and then I will let you know when the swapped cards go into the mail.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your art and creativity in this swap. It has been a real joy to see each set of cards as they arrived.

ROFL..... I' m so sorry. Ancient_Planter: Your cards DID arrive. and I will correct the list of players.

Your enchanted Jack O'Lanterns are in the mail and rolling on their way to your mailboxes. Thanks again for being part of my swap. Every single card is a treasure!

My delightful jacks arrived and I love them!
Thanks to PinkJellyFish, Rosa and daisies...and to RaineyDay, our wonderful host!

Some very awesome Jack-o-lanterns arrived today! Thank you soooooo much to katelnorth, Kimmie, and Jaxsmom. Amazing cards guys! And thank you RaineyDay for being a superb host! ^.^

I received some awesome, fantastic Jacks, too! Thank you so much to: Suzi, Monica, and aginghippychic for some outstanding artwork!

Thank you for hosting, too, Raineyday! :)

Itrader/rocks headed your way! :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom