ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - 13th October
Signup/withdraw date - 6th October
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

Who loves the Wizard of Oz?

For this swap I would like everyone to make cards of characters from the Wizard of Oz. Choose Dorothy, Toto, Tin man, the lion, the scarecrow or any other characters from the book or film. The main characters must be hand/drawn/ hand painted, however additional mixed media/ collage/ embellishment is allowed if you choose.
They can be drawn in any style, from your imagination or realistic versions from the film. You decide!
You can also choose to draw characters from the other books about Oz if you wish.

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are allowed but the main character must be hand drawn. Please do not add bulky embellishments that add to the postage cost.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 13th October. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

Here are my completed cards for swapping-

1_img9072.jpg

Who wants to play?

Players
0- BexMadeMe
1-Shannabanana- withdrawn.
2- NatashaMay
3- zandradee
4 miss

Last edited:
I guess there are lots of open swaps at present Nanvan. Although there is still plenty of time for people to get caught up and hopefully join.
Shannabanana USA to UK is usually within a week, although I would send as early as possible to be on the safe side. 10 days to 2 weeks would be better.

I love your cards! I have my 3 done, I'll post OCD soon :) for
Swap Due Date - 13th October
Signup/withdraw date - none but please keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

Who loves the Wizard of Oz?

For this swap I would like everyone to make cards of characters from the Wizard of Oz. Choose Dorothy, Toto, Tin man, the lion, the scarecrow or any other characters from the book or film. The main characters must be hand/drawn/ hand painted, however additional mixed media/ collage/ embellishment is allowed if you choose.
They can be drawn in any style, from your imagination or realistic versions from the film. You decide!

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are allowed but the main character must be hand drawn. Please do not add bulky embellishments that add to the postage cost.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 13th October. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

I will add my own cards below when completed-

1_img9062.jpg

1_img9670.jpg

Who wants to play?

Players
0- BexMadeMe
1- Shannabanana

Back
Top Bottom