Vintage Kids With Animals ATCs Mixed Media Due October 26

Okay, ladies, returns will be going out in the mail on Monday. Please don't forget to leave ITrader for the host (that would be me) & You Rock to fellow artists that you received artwork of. If you are not sure how to do that then please let me know & I can help you with that. Thanks to everyone that participated; this was a fun swap=)

Vintage Kids with Animals Swap ROCKS! ♥

I've received my returns already and they are exceptional! Thanks so much to miss, JEBeck, and notinkansas. Your collage ART makes me smile! :)
Thank you too ferretgirl for hosting this fun swap! MM collage swaps are my favorite!

Received my cards and all are absolutely fantastic! Thanks to Ann Stebbing, heymaggie and Lalka and to our wonderful hostess, ferretgirl! Also, my apologies for all the mistakes I made in sending YouRocks. Geez, this new site has me a bit rattled I think. I'm still struggling to find things - like where subscriptions are - and sometimes I find it but by the next time I want to go there, I've forgotten where it is... Anyway, I inadvertently thanked our hostess for heymaggie's card - since corrected (I hope) and I thanked Lalka for Ann's card. Sheesh! Also, since corrected (I hope). I will endeavour to be more careful in future! Thanks again everyone for a really fun swap!

Oh dear nanvan I think we are all struggling. It's taken me a year to work out how the old system works, even then I can't find stuff I know I've seen somewhere before. Now I have to start over. Having a memory like a leaking sieve doesn't help. I might know how to do something now (like I've just found out how to get up available for trade cards), but will I still remember tomorrow? Still, at least we are all at the beginning together. We are all learning and being understanding (I hope).

Back
Top Bottom