Renaissance Art/Great Masters~November 5, 2017

Cindylou

ATC Novice
Media
ATC Swap Due Date: November 5, 2017
Signup/Withdraw Date: None just please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media (no digital please, any photography must be collaged)
Swap Name – Renaissance Art/Great Masters

You can hand drawn/paint a copy of a great art work, make your work in the style of the great masters, you can collage a photo of a great work. How you interpret a great masters work to creat your own is totally up to you!

This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 ATC trade, make 3 or 6 ATCs and receive the same number back.
ALL mediums, techniques, styles and skill levels are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to
your ATCs while keeping embellishments as flat as possible.
Please do not slap a sticker onto some paper and call it good. Please make your ATC something you would
be happy to receive!
All ATCs need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve.
All ATCs need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs please.
All ATCs need to be sturdy (no floppy or flimsy paper)
Please include on the back of your ATC:
Swap name
Real name
User name
Where you are from
Here’s some great tips on mailing ATCs
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909
If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed I LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!)
no return address labels please! will provide the envelope, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES IF YOU DO SEND THEM MAKE SURE THEY ARE PEEL AND STICK ABSOLUTELY NO LICK ENVELOPES! with 47 cents postage, or one forever stamp for 3 ATCs, or two forever stamps for 6 ATCs, if you would like to include an extra 21 cent or forever stamp for either 3 or 6 ATCs that would be great.

International participants please send $1 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self
addressed LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!) no return address labels please! and I will
provide the envelopes, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.
Please allow sufficient time for ATCs to get to me especially if you are an International participant. Late
ATCs will be returned un-swapped, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their ATCs in early
or on time.
Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.
A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!
When you are ready to mail PM me for my address. If you participated in any of my other swaps I'm still
at the same address in Ozark MO
Most important have FUN!

1. xela7072
2. alrice46
3. dithespy
4. Valentina22
5. ann_stebbing
6. CindyLou

Last edited:
I put more of a description of what I'm looking for up the other day and apparently forgot to save it lol so it's there now.

Thanks for the clarification, Cindy! Now I have to ask another question, sorry. Are the artists you are wanting just from the renaissance era or could we include the French Impressionists?

Thanks for the clarification, Cindy! Now I have to ask another question, sorry. Are the artists you are wanting just from the renaissance era or could we include the French Impressionists?
I think just Renaissance era this time. French Impressionists would be great as a swap on its own!

Hello all,
I just found out I will be making an emergency trip out of town tonight and will be gone one to two weeks and will have very sketchy internet so probably will not be able to check in until I get back home, I will be updating this swap when I get home with all the new players. Hugs to all!

My cards are on their way!

1_renaissance1.jpg

1_renaissance2.jpg

1_renaissance3.jpg

1_renaissance4.jpg

Nice cards dithespy. Do you think we still have time to send if I do mine this afternoon? It's what 12 days. Normally that would be OK, what do you think Cindylou. I'll make some anyway, and could post them tomorrow morning. They can always go in my gallery.

Back
Top Bottom