Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: DOLLS of the WORLD, Shaped ATCs, HandDrawn/HandPainted, due Oct. 29

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s great! I’m excited!
    :-) Now hosting Security Liner Collage Swap: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34457

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    How would the 1:1 group trade work?

Here's the getting card image:

received_367139007057359.jpg

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for directing her, Linda. Your thread states things very clearly. If we do it this way, instead of a swap, people will be able to post countries they want, or already have, and you can get your cards faster (and more than just three!)
    Now Hosting: Proudly Posing Peacocks Swap and Kitties and Puppies Swap and Illustrated Christmas Carols Swap and 1:1 Trading - Doll-Shaped "Dolls of the World" Cards

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a samplilng of some of the great cards submitted
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Now Hosting: Proudly Posing Peacocks Swap and Kitties and Puppies Swap and Illustrated Christmas Carols Swap and 1:1 Trading - Doll-Shaped "Dolls of the World" Cards

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    They look great together CiCi!!
    Now Hosting: MMH Kokeshi Dolls - Come play!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dolls came today from Linda4atc, Marie and Yonawrites! Thanks Ladies and Thanks to CiCi for this great swap!
    Now Hosting: MMH Kokeshi Dolls - Come play!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I didn't know if the house thing would take off. I sent out a lot of invites and it did. I made a lot of houses the first week and they all traded fast! It also got people inspired to play. LOL I had sooo many envelopes the last time I picked up my mail that it took me a couple days to do the itraders. I now have a whole village

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, that’s so cool!!
    :-) Now hosting Security Liner Collage Swap: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34457

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I just thought of something else. TAGS. At the bottom of the the doll trading thread you can add tags(right side of tag bar) I added these tags 1:1 trade, atc, house shaped, open media, trading group They should make finding it easier, LOL especially trading group since there are only two in the search.

Note try to use as many of the tags that fit, there is an outo fill type pop up menu when you start entering a tag.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really love the idea of getting more dolls and countries. But I do not have a monopoly on this idea, anyone else who might have the time or inclination is welcome to host it. If I did do it, I think I would go for the 1/1 group trade idea. Even though this would not have a "due date" like a swap, do you think we are too close to the holidays to post? Or could I (or someone else) go ahead and post in late November? Thoughts?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you should go open it as soon as you can sit down and do it. You do not have to do anything after that accept answer questions. I will be happy to help with them too. Between the people here in this swap and myself we could just give it a slow start. Then when you want you can send out mass invitations and jump in on the trading.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My fabulous dolls have arrived safely! Thank you SillyLilly, An.M.Sudyka and Monica for your super cute dolls. And a big thanks to CiCiCreates for hosting! Off to do reps.
    Last edited by dithespy; 11-04-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My beautiful dolls arrived yesterday! Wow what a lovely trio. :-) Thanks to CiCi for hosting the swap! I sure had fun. :-)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great that you are all receiving your cards! Wander on over to "ATC Trades" at the forums, and check out my listing for "1:1 Trading - Doll-shaped Dolls of the World Cards".

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will probably archive this swap in a couple of days. Thanks to all my players for some lovely cards! Let's continue to collect more countries over at the 1:1 Trading thread - hope to see you there!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    not sure if I posted this but hard to tell on mobile with the new updates >w<
    I got my returns safely!