DOLLS of the WORLD, Shaped ATCs, HandDrawn/HandPainted, due Oct. 29

Love your cards, dithespy! Thanks so much for posting them!

I am posting this set for An. M. Sudyka, thought you would enjoy it. Dolls represent Holland, Japan, and Italy.

Last edited:
Just received a beautiful set today from TriLov. Those gorgeous TriLov eyes!

So cute, IrishRose, I'm glad you could play! I will watch for them.

I had something come up that is going to keep me busy till next month, I'm going to have to withdraw :(

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting me know.

I sure hope so too, yonawrites - would love to see you able to join - fingers crossed!

WIP not colored yet.. CiCi which four do you want? I know I want to keep either Spain or Mexico for myself. I want to mail soon and this way I start with coloring just the four I need for mailing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,they are all wonderful! I like the island girl (Hawaii? Can't see a name); and Japan, and I do see why you like Spain - me too! No one has done Africa yet....hope this helps! Maybe your great little gals will inspire more players.

Okay, Hawaii, Japan, Spain and Africa. I'll get on it. I'll keep Mexico which is part of my heritage, But the Spanish doll in the red dress with black lace on my Dolls of the world collection was always my favorite of my set.

That's funny, in my head a Spanish doll is always dressed in red with black lace. Don't forget, maybe others will do some extras too (like us) and we could do some additional trades after the swap.

Back
Top Bottom