Three Colors ATC swap: Orange, Black & Purple; Due October 13

I heard back from ThouArtDelyrias, and she's still "laying low." So, I'll be guest-hosting the next swap, which should go live soon. The deadline will be Dec. 13. The color suggestions were great, and I'm going with Betsyg's suggestion of turquoise, coral and brown. Thanks, Betsy!

ThouArtDelyrias also informed me that one of this month's sets went to her instead of me (no one who signed up for the swap, so we're dealing with that). If any of the missing sets went to her, please let me know ASAP!

Last edited:
Have you don't the basic primary colors yet? Red Yellow Blue. Don't you want to add green all the time to the primaries. Maybe it would be better to call them kindergarten colors. Red, blue green.

Or a traffic light Red yellow green.

Nice color combo there.

Last edited:
Don't wait for my cards - they were mailed 24 Sept so have obviously decided to go on holidays without me.
If they ever arrive feel free to keep them :sad:

Ok since you mentioned the 70s colors, do you remember the Teal and mauve of the late 80s and 90s. Everyone's wedding was in that teal color, mine included, and the houses had mauve carpet and walls. I cant think of a third color to go with it, but do you remember that?

I'm going to swap cards this weekend. Nothing arrived yesterday, so I fear we have some cards lost in transit.

I do remember the teal craze. I also have an old mauve bridesmaid's dress parked in the back of a closet. I should cut it apart and use the lace on some ATCs!

Not sure why my cards are so delayed...glad you are going to swap...please feel free to keep my cards. Thank you for hosting and everyone for playing.

My cards arrived today! Thanks Allegrae for hosting! I am going to leave my feedback for everyone now :)

I got my excellent cards from Suzi, rapgardenpainter and Alrice46----thank you everyone.
A special Thank You to our Host, Allegrae!!!

My cards arrived! Thanks to pouringdiva, Sillylily41, and dithe spy! Great cards! Thanks to Allegrae for hosting!

Thank you, Allegrae, for hosting. And thank you to xela7082, SuzanneR,and Rosa for wonderful cards!

Back
Top Bottom