Skulls and Skeletons Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 9, 2017

Mine arrived today. Love to get ATC mail. Great skellies from Suzy, silky1150, and daisies. And a big thanks to mrubyjean for excellent hosting as always! Now to do urocs and iTrader! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My returns came today! Awesome cards! Thanks heymaggie, ForestAppel and SingSilverBlue.... and a big thanks to mrubyjean for hosting this fun swap!

Wonderful skulls and skeletons from VickiZ (great card! The texture on the skulls is really creepy!), JSilver (love the party!), and mrubyjean (love the bonehead...so funny!) Thanks to you all for your great cards and to mrubyjean for the fun swap!

Great returns in the mail today. Thanks to stephaniedee (great DOD card - a beauty!) to RaineyDay - love the poison bottle and Cesariab - love those international cards. And thanks mrubyjean for a great swap and for making sure I didn't get any spiders in the mail. I didn't intend for that to be a challenge, but you were up for it :)

I got my skulls and skellies today! They are from TrailRider, Stahlrala, and londonont1. Thanks to all. I really love them. Mrubyjean, thanks for hosting this fun swap!

Fabulous returns arrived for me yesterday! Thank you thank you to Amyfaerie, Cesariab and Libby Gage! And thank you thank you thank you to mrubyjean for hosting this swap with her usual grace and aplomb!

I received wonderful cards from Pamitha (I have to spread around rep before giving you some more!), zandradee, and esew123! Thank you--all three cards are amazing, and this is the first mail art I've received at my new house! Thank you, Martha, for a great swap! :wub:

Skulls & Skeletons rock! Thanks for hosting, and for the excellent returns from zandradee, Ersatz Epiphany, and heymaggie. These will go up on my Dia des los Muertos display next year!

It has been four weeks since returns were mailed....still hoping to hear from several folks about safe delivery.
I will give it another few days before I archive this swap.

Back
Top Bottom