Skulls and Skeletons Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 9, 2017

I hope my cards arrive soon. I'm starting to worry about them. :unsure:

Stephidee, looking back in the thread, it looks like you mailed your cards about a week ago. That seems like enough time to come up the East Coast but try not to worry yet...sometimes they just travel more slowly. A few more days...

I like two out of four of these. But I'm skeletoned out so these will have to do. Sending tomorrow. Three for the swap, one for the host. Thanks for keeping me busy!!!! Happy Halloween to everyone!

Well, I like all four, Pamitha! The frog skeleton is really out of the box...unique! And the others are alot of fun.
Will watch for them!

Annnnddddd I figured out how to get them from my phone to my computer to the thread - Yay. This is a big accomplishment for me as I have little interest in or patience for figuring out techy stuff like that :)

Sure ~ welcome, miss!

It is one week until the deadline so if anyone else has sent or is planning to send cards, please let me know asap. Thanks!

Yippee, cards are here from PinkJellyFish...right on time ~ many thanks!
Got to work today...so the swapping begins tomorrow! :jiggy:

Managed to get the swap packaged up and in the mail by late Friday...wanted to make it before today's Veterans Day postal holiday in the US.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful cards...and for making this swap a success!

When your returns arrive and you want to give "You Rock" thank yous, you can go to the first post and click on the artist you want to thank. This will take you to one of that person's posts in the thread.

Some very awesome and spooky skeletons arrived today! Thank you soooooo much to SingBlueSilver, esew123, and PinkJellyFish. Great cards guys! And thank you mrubyjean for being a superb host! :-D

Back
Top Bottom