September Pick-a-theme- due Nov.15, 2017

I´d like to have the last spot in APC-group 7, please :)! My theme is "Vintage woman/girl with a hat" ; P1- 4 of hearts, P2- 4 of spades, P3- 4 of clubs and P4- 4 of diamonds.

Great theme Pikkis.

NastahaMay, my link for the word Emerengcy, listed under the group needs to be edited It takes one to the wiki page about emergency and we want Emergency!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency!

The exclamation point is the key, I gather.

I NOTICED it is the site that is putting the ! outside of the URL link. I had to edit it again. But it should work now.

Please can I go in Group 5 with Game of Thrones

And one of the APC Groups (6 or 7) with Owls (I'll get back with cards)

please!

Thanks for catching that CQ. I believe it's fixed now.
Great theme Pikkis.

NastahaMay, my link for the word Emerengcy, listed under the group needs to be edited It takes one to the wiki page about emergency and we want Emergency!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency!

The exclamation point is the key, I gather.

I NOTICED it is the site that is putting the ! outside of the URL link. I had to edit it again. But it should work now.

Lucy, you're with group 6 with owls.
Please can I go in Group 5 with Game of Thrones

And one of the APC Groups (6 or 7) with Owls (I'll get back with cards)

please!

Groups 1,2,4 and 7 are FULL. One open space for each of the remaining groups: 3,5,6 and 8.

Everyone please check, if you're in the right group and have correct theme. I always double check but mistakes happens.:wubclub:

Could I have groups 5 and 8 please, if they're still available?!
Theme grp 5 TBA.
Group 8 Zentangle- mushrooms, colored

Last edited:
Welcome everyone! Thanks for filling the last few spaces. This PAT is full. :)

Please let me know TBA soon. :)

My Owl APC cards ...

Player 1 - 4 of clubs
Player 2 - 4 of diamonds
Player 3 - 4 of spades
Player 5 - 4 of hearts

please!

Back home now

Group 2 - Japanese Foxes/Fox demons/fox creatures/fox monsters examples here
I made a pinterest board of some examples, but please feel free to draw whatever speaks to you

Group 4 - Any of my OCs (original characters) here
there is a folder for each on that you can click on and it will give you reference sheets for each one. Please don't just copy the face shot I've drawn for their profile, try your own style

Back
Top Bottom