September Pick-a-theme- due Nov.15, 2017

I see the returns from group 1 and 2 are already landing. Don't forget this is a PAT and you need to give iTraders to all the players in your group, not YouRocks.

Here are my cards for

Group 8: Zentangles

owl for ChronicReader
duck (birds) for dithespy
mushrooms, colored for catladybj
Newfoundland dog for Rosa
Fox hostie for NatashaMay

Mailing tomorrow morning.

10 days until deadline!
If you haven't yet, please drop your cards in the mail asap. I'm in Europe, it will take longer for mail to reach me.

Last edited:
My cards were posted last week. I should have let you know sooner but have been knocked for six with an absolutely awful cold that turned into a chest infection :sad:

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/ tracking number RN431175759GB The Post Office said that it would take three days to get to you! So I'm relying on their expertise for this.

View attachment 189712

Group 5: Collage/Mixed Media

BluSkyHare - horses; katelnorth - black birds; Mushu - an elephant or elephants ; catladybj - cats

View attachment 189713

Group 6: Collage/Mixed Media/APC

CastleQueen5 - APC - John Gage
ChronicReader - APC - Nightmare before Christmas
Karr3ll - APC - Peter Pan
theweavershand - APC - Zetti Grunge girl

View attachment 189714 Fern for NatashaMay

josiesuelupin and yonawrites, your cards arrived. Thanks for the hostie and extra! :) Tomorrow is the deadline. Waiting on three players.

LucyMc, your cards arrived.:) Thanks for the hostie! Group 3&4 returns (except Rosa's) have been mailed today. Hope they arrive soon. :)

Last edited:
catladybj, I'm trying to send you a message regarding your issue but your storage is full. Please clear some messages so I can reply to you.

Group 5 and 8, I have pm-ed you. Please check your messages.
yonawrites, your storage is full, so I couldn't message you.

I will wait until Monday to see if Kar3ll's cards arrive. Since I don't know, if they're in the mail at all, I won't be waiting any longer than that.

Group 5 & 8 cards will be mailed today, unless you're in group 6 or 7 as well.

Back
Top Bottom