Just One Eye Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 16, 2017

mrubyjean

colorful soul
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date ~ November 16, 2017
No sign up/withdrawal deadline, but please communicate!
Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Open Media

Welcome to the Just One Eye Swap

Returns Mailed: Wednesday November 22, 2017!

1_froginlove.JPG
1_zz8.jpg

This swap is open theme and open medium but each card must contain just one eye. The cards can depict one-eyed creatures (like a cyclops or a whimsical monster) or they can show just one eye of a two-eyed creature, as many birds and fish are often shown -- with only one eye revealed. Cards can be realistic or fantastic and thinking outside the box is encouraged. The examples are all cards made by me over the years.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards may be original and each one must be different.
* Show off your talents. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments on your cards.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written SASE.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

What can you spy with one little eye?

*mynameisjenn
*xela7072
*alrice46
nanvan
crafty
AngelJoy
Marie
pouringdiva
Mushu
Rainey Day
rapgardenpainter
Sillylily41
katelnorth
londonont1
*nadiabekker
ann_stebbing
*Suzanne R
notinkansas
TonyaAshe
CastleQueen5
plumhill2001
suzyq
Rosa
*Marti
Jodi
ZazieLee
*LoveMonkey
amyfaerie
Silky1150
Zoozyq
memedixon
*Loladog
hazardgal
*jeannette
zandradee
Suzi
*CesariaB
Firefly
JoyceG
amee.burton
Darkbliss
Pamitha
miss
*libbygage
*TrinaLD
JenUrebel

Last edited:
I'm keeping one eye on this swap and will try to make cards before I commit. It looks fun.

Welcome nanvan and crafty!!

Hello to lurkers (and possible participants, I hope) ferretgirl and ann stebbing!

Back
Top Bottom