Just One Eye Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 16, 2017

Thanks Mrubyjean! They do (kind of) have back stories. The card with the old woman is called "Eye Remember (My Youth), the statue is simply called "I" (we are all so ego-centric, aren't we?), then there's "Bette Davis Eye" (somehow the fruit/veggies seemed appropriate - maybe 'hot tomato' / 'apple of my eye'?) and the 4th card was just spontaneous combination - no real story, I'm afraid. Thanks for sending your address. I'll post here when I have put them in the mail.

Thanks, Loladog - I knew someone would want Bette Davis' Eye!

I haven't been on the site much the past couple of weeks and usually comment more, so sorry if I missed anyone - all of the cards that have been posted are wonderful!

super cards, nanvan. I agree your eye goes to the Betty Davis/tomato/apple card first. Lovely composition. Thanks for the story behind the old woman card. I really keep going back to the last card the bust, with one eye. I see it has no back story, I am willing to make up my own, something about Julius Cesar and lust.

Nanvan... wow! I think the old lady is my fav... not sure why, but she’s really sweet. The whole set is very enjoyable. I just spent a full 5 minutes with them... and my coffee... making up stories. :-) Thanks for a nice morning. :-)

Back
Top Bottom