Just One Eye Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 16, 2017

RaineyDay, I loved all your cards. I esp liked the strange little girl. I am not into Frida, and would hate to steal a card from a Friday lover. But the one eyes in the circles are great too. Lots of details.

Alrice your blue eye, and Japanese eye are stunning and very unique themes.

I'm sorry but I'll have to withdraw. I just haven't got on with this and now I've run out of time, which is a huge shame because there's some fabulous cards!

1 card finished. I think that makes me official. Please do sign me up if I'm not already signed up. The cards will be finished soon and mailed by the end of the week.

Hi MRUBY! Thank you so much for sending me back the Junkie Jane cards (you shouldve kept the hostess one!) I'm so sorry for that mixup and really appreciate the time you took to write me such a nice note back. I see you did receive my skelly ones, but did you get the One Eye ATCs or did I bungle that too? I dont c my name on the list but thought I'd sent them off...

Take care and Happy Halloween!
Libby

Hi, Libby ~ No, I do not have any One Eye cards from you.
Do you remember sending your cards?

There is still plenty of time before the deadline...I actually thought a couple of the Junker Jane cards, if you still have them, would work for the One Eye swap.

Back
Top Bottom