Just One Eye Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 16, 2017

Fantastic cards JenURebel - I love them all but especially the one with the postmark and woman in black!

Great cards, Martha! I'm partial to the one eyed vintage girl...

OK, I got the the cards swapped, packaged...and finally mailed today!
Thanks to everyone for the wonderful cards...and for making this swap a success! :wubclub:

When your returns arrive and you want to give "You Rock" thank yous, you can go to the first post and click on the artist you want to thank. This will take you to one of that person's posts in the thread.

I received great cards from zandradee (Etruscan Horse), londonont1 (lavender eye), and Pamitha (Mike!)! Thanks, everyone for doing a great job and to our lovely host Martha! Points coming right up! :)

Fantastic one-eyed beauties from nanvan, zandradee, and hazardgal! Thanks to them and our wonderful hostess for a fun swap!

My eyes arrived today. Thanks AngelJoy, katelnorth and amyfaerie. Great cards all. And always, thanks mrubyjean for another unique theme and a flawless swap.

I got eyeballs in the mail.
A quilled fish from pouring diva, I don't remember seeing this card posted but it is super cute, I am glad it is mine.

I got loladogs one eyed 3 fingered fireworks seller. I hope many of you are very jealous. ahahhahahhahaha

and anglejoys cute girl of happiness. Thanks for the fun swap, all of you.

OFF to do the deeds.

Thank you to our wonderful host, mrubyjean!

Thanks for the great returns from SuzanneR, LoveMonkey, and CastleQueen.!

Received fabulous returns from JenUrebel, RaineyDay and KatelNorth - love them all! Thanks so much to our hostess, Mrubyjean! Still trying to figure out how to give you ITrader...but will figure it out (won't forget). Thanks everyone for a wonderful swap!

Indeed, nanvan, but learning new things is good for our brains! :idea:
So glad the returns are arriving and thanks to folks for letting me know they arrived safely!

Back
Top Bottom