Welcome Committee
Date Due: Nov. 17, 2017
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
Medium: mixed media
number of cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: Unlimited

Stamp A Scene - Landscapes - Due Date Nov. 17, 2017
__________________________________________________ _______

Do you have rubber stamps that have landscapes on them? Then this is the swap for you. Stamp out a scene that includes some kind of landscape in it, color the scene in and you're done! Easy!

Make sure you fill the whole ATC with the scene. Don't just stamp one image on the card and color it in. Make a whole scene. You might have to use more than one stamp to make the scene but that's totally ok! Don't forget the sky and the ground!

SEND NO ENVELOPES, I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES.

I will pay all international players return postage. Just include a clearly written or typed LARGE return label with your name and address on it. I will provide the return envelope and the postage.

US players: I will provide all return envelopes, please do not send return envelopes! Please do send a clearly written LARGE return label with your name and address. Make sure the label is one of the large ones so it's easy to see your address. Include enough postage to get your returns back to you. (Usually one forever stamp does the trick!)

EVERYONE:
**Make sure all your cards are your best effort, something that you would not mind receiving.
**Make sure each card is in its own plastic sleeve.
**Make sure all cards are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
**Make sure your real name, screen name, date and location are on the back of every card.
**Make sure your screen name and swap name are on the back of all envelopes.
**Make sure your cards arrive on time as I swap on time!

Most of all have fun stamping!!!

A hostie card is not required but any received will be treasured and kept in my special hostie card notebook!

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?
1. Blancolobo
2. Pouringdiva received RETURNS
3. PreciousFew RECEIVED RETURNS
4. electricdesigner (withdrew)
5. xela 7072 (withdrew)
6. DebraU withdrew
7. Londonont1 (withdrew)
8. CharmingB RECEIVED
9. Colormetheworld
10. Marti RECEIVED RETURNS
11. Busymumto3
12. Firefly RECEIVED
13. Loladog RECEIVED
14. Snickleme(withdrew)
15. Donnacr (withdrew)
16. mwilding RECEIVED RETURNS
17. esew123 RECEIVED RETURNS
18. Suzi RECEIVEDRETURNS
19. suzyq RECEIVEDRETURNS

Cozily sitting on the ultra comfy lurkers couch enjoying the fire in the fire pit.
1. Jaxsmom
2. ChronicReader
3. Toniahodges2
4. Mouseit
5. mrubyjean

Last edited:
  • Staff
PouringDiva and PreciousFew welcome to the stamp a scene landscapes swap -- So glad to have both of you playing.

Jaxsmom I will put you on the ultra comfy lurkers couch but I really hope you decide to play!

• Staff
Hi Suzi I hope you can play but for now I will sit you on the lurkers couch! Any landscape will do so maybe you don't need to buy anything.

Welcome to the Stamp a Scene Landscape swap Electricdesigner, xela 7072 and DebraU I am so glad that you all decided to join in on the fun. CharmingB you are more than welcome to lurk but I really hope you can join in!

pouringdiva, yes the scene can be a cityscape or lighthouse or just a nature scene, it can be which ever type of landscape you want to make it. The only real requirement is that you use stamps to create the landscape. I was thinking about a country farmhouse and out buildings for one of mine. I will probably make a lake type nature scene and then for the third one I haven't really decided yet, I found some really cool stamps I had forgotten about so I am going to look through them and decide. Good question thou!

Ok excellent. Because I found a cityscape stamp I was really wanting to use for one of mine but wanted to make sure it was ok.

Thanks, I am excited.

Welcome to the Stamp a Scene Landscape swap Electricdesigner, xela 7072 and DebraU I am so glad that you all decided to join in on the fun. CharmingB you are more than welcome to lurk but I really hope you can join in!

pouringdiva, yes the scene can be a cityscape or lighthouse or just a nature scene, it can be which ever type of landscape you want to make it. The only real requirement is that you use stamps to create the landscape. I was thinking about a country farmhouse and out buildings for one of mine. I will probably make a lake type nature scene and then for the third one I haven't really decided yet, I found some really cool stamps I had forgotten about so I am going to look through them and decide. Good question thou!

Lurking for now, I'll have to go through the huge stash of stamps in the craft room and see if we have any that would make scenes.

Apology to all, I have been on 2 weeks vacation and was without a computer for most of that! So, Welcome to the stamp a scene landscapes swap busymumto3 so glad you could play with us! ChronicReader you are more than welcome to lurk but I do hope you end up playing!!! CharmingB I will be on the look out for your cards!

Back
Top Bottom