Stamp A Scene - Landscapes ~ Due Nov. 17, 2017

Welcome to our ultra comfy lurkers couch Loladog! I hope you decide to play!

Electricdesigner sorry to lose you! Hope to see you in a future swap!

Firefly welcome to the Stamp A Scene - Landscapes swap, so glad you decided to play with us!

You bet you can join us Loladog! I was hoping you would play!

Hello- I would love to play. Have not been in any swaps for awhile. Looking to dip back in and this looks like a great swap to do it with. Please sign me up. :)

Hi Snickleme, I always love seeing fellow Ohioans in my swaps! Welcome to the Stamp a Scene Landscapes swap! Glad you could play!

Mail call : Received wonderful cards from CharmingB ( I love Livonia stamps!) and Marti (I love animal stamps too!) You two did an awesome job! And thank you both for the extra hostie cards!

taniahodges2 grab a comfy seat on our lurkers couch and sit a while, I hope you are able to play though!

Donnacr Welcome to the stamp a scene landscapes swap - glad to have you!

Firefly your awesome cards have arrived! Love the nautical landscape!

We will miss you xela7072 but we understand. I hope to see you in a future swap!

Gentle reminder: three and a half weeks until due date, if you are international get those cards in the mail ASAP!

Lurking...I have a drawer full of stamps I got from someone who did a lot of scrap-booking and since I end up pulling out smaller ones for ATCs, I haven't been in the drawer in awhile. So not sure if I have landscapes or not, but if I can use what I have in such a way a landscape is made - is that ok? Like a stamp with texture plus a tree one or flower, etc.?

suzyq that would be perfectly fine, I am planning on using a variety of stamps to create a landscape scene.

Loladog your awesome cards have arrived and thank you for the hostie card. I love the way you added dimension to the stamped landscapes by including an additional piece!

Back
Top Bottom