Stamp A Scene - Landscapes ~ Due Nov. 17, 2017

esew123 cityscapes count as "landscapes" in my book! You are more than welcome to submit cityscapes.

PreciousFew I will be on the lookout for your cards!

Welcome to the Stamp a scene -Landscapes swap mwilding!!! It's nice to have you play.

dithespy, no you don't have to withdraw from lurking but I appreciate that you let me know anyway!

I have finally (almost) finished my cards, so I guess it is time to get off of the couch and join :)
I am hoping to put the final touchs on tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow!

Played around yesterday with this and hope these will work. I played with watercolor backgrounds and different color ink pads and filled in some of the stamps with watercolor also.

Glad you both decided to play Suzi and suzyq! Your cards are awesome suzyq!

PreciousFew your cards have arrived safe and sound! They are all awesome and I love the colors! Thank you for the hostie card!

Definitely staying on the lurkers couch, had hubby in for day surgery so put a wild spin on things, no chance to even try to get cards done for your swap Blancolobo...(just so you know..LOL)

Last edited:
I hope your hubby is ok Mouseit!

Maybe you can catch the next swap!

Sorry to lose you Donnacr, hope to see you down the road in other swaps!

GENTLE REMINDER ONLY 2 WEEKS UNTIL CARDS ARE DUE, GET YOUR CARDS IN THE MAIL SOON!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom