Stamp A Scene - Landscapes ~ Due Nov. 17, 2017

mwilding and Suzi your awesome cards have arrived. I love the colors you both used. Suzi your bold and bright colors really make everything pop, and thank you for the hostie card I love the flowers one!

Suzyq - don't worry just yet. My shift at work has changed so I only get to the PO Box twice a week now, I 'm sure your cards are sitting there waiting for me!

PouringDiva I like your cards!

Just as I thought suzyq, your cards were sitting there waiting for me! Love them! Thanks for the hostie card too!

SO Sorry- just PM you I have to drop out. my apologize for the last minute.

Snickleme - sorry to lose you, maybe you can join a future swap!

Pouringdiva your cards arrived safe and sound and on time! Thanks for playing.

The deadline is here and I have not heard from three people. Please contact me and let me know what happened, I so hate to leave neutral itraders!

esew123 I gave it an extra week and your cards did arrive so I will start the swap out now! Thanks for waiting everyone!

Returns have gone postal!!!! Hope you all like your cards!!!!

LOVE my cards from esew123, Chaming B, and Suzi !!!
Thanks so much to BlancoLobo for hosting such a fun & enjoyable swap :yes:

My returns arrived this afternoon! Thanks to everyone :) I am heading off to leave you rocks and ITrader now.

I received my returns and I love them all. I have given You Rocks already and now off to give Itrader for our awesome hostess!!!! Thanks for a great swap!!!

Rocks and itrader given for some very nice cards! Nice to try something I had not done before....fun, fun, fun.

Thank you for leaving messages of arrivals I really appreciate it!!!!

Received my cards!

Thank you so much to my super cards from PreciousFew, Firefly, and Loladog. You have some great stamps! Also thanks to BlancoLobo for your patience and great swap. :-)

Back
Top Bottom