Collagaint Ashley

Guaranteed Imperfect
Media
Swap Due Date: October 27
Signup/withdraw date: none, just let me know--I will maintain a waitlist
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 15

The possibilities are endless! ***NON-SEWERS WELCOME!***

Combine these two awesome materials in your own imaginative way! Please cover most of your card with washi **AND** fabric.

For fabric, you can try machine or hand sewing, gluing or any other technique that works for you.

I’ve been excitedly browsing (and buying!) washi tape online. For Washi, you can create with: foil, plain, patterns, skinny, wide, your favorite colors, illustrated… The cutest washi I've seen is of rolls of washi tape!

Your ATCs: - should be 3.5 by 2.5 - should have your 'real' world name, user name, swap name and location on the back. - should arrive by the due date. If they are not received by then, and you don't withdraw via the forum, alas, I must return them and leave neutral ITrader.

Host cards, as always, are optional, but I LUVVVVV getting them!

Mailing: U.S. Please include an SASE with your cards.
International players, please note: it costs me **$1.36** to return your cards. Please send me that amount in cash, U.S. stamps or Paypal it to me. Include a large self-addressed label or envelope with your name and address on it. If you'd rather use PayPal, just ask for my email. Once you receive your returns, please leave me an ITrader and 'you rocks' for your fellow players.

The least expensive websites that I’ve found for washi are AliExpress and PaperMart. Want to share yours here?

Thanks to dorothygilmore for sharing her idea and writeup!

Playing:
1. Precious Few RECEIVED!
2. londonont1. RECEIVED!
3. ChronicReader. RECEIVED!
4. mwilding. RECEIVED!
5. JenUrebel. Withdrawn
6. rapgardenpainter. RECEIVED!
7. Pouring diva RECEIVED!
8. Strivaria. Withdrawn
9. NYJunkie RECEIVED!
10. Donnacr
11. Sillylily41 RECEIVED!
12. cindylou. RECEIVED!
13. artistwannabe. RECEIVED!
14. suzyq. RECEIVED!
15. Sarat RECEIVED!

Last edited:
Lurking for now - what a neat idea! I get all my washi on Aliexpress, it's so much prettier and cheaper than the stuff I can find locally. Plus it takes so long to arrive that it's always a surprise present haha.

I spent all weekend doing art for the APC-a-thon so I did these at the same time. Mailing today.

1_103.jpg
1_104.jpg
1_105.jpg
1_106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom