Totally Tacky Mystery Item Due DEC 1st 2017

Those of you who are left to mail, and are reading the thread, will you please remember that part of the swap was sending me one stamp as reimbursement for my initial mailing. I was trying to save the players the headache and cost of mailing me a Self addressed stamped envelope. Many of the mailers are forgetting to add that extra stamp. It is starting to add up. Since I mailed 55 envelopes.

Loladog, your cards are fantastic! All Washi-ed Up is so hilarious! Love it!

My cards are done and going out in today's mail (11-11-17). They are the same, but different.

View attachment 189602

Hey Maggie, I got your CRRR postmarked 11;13, but today, and will post over there, but I didn't get your TTMI yet,

Posting BOO! got the form letter... I am moving this week and will be mailing out my cards before the 1st. Haven't started them yet.. This one is HARD! I will be working on them Saturday tho so we shall see.

Mine are going in the mail today.

Will drop them off as I leave to pick up my grandson. (post office is on the way)

Fun swap. I decided to keep the little guy almost whole and surround him with cross stitching! Hope this is ok. I think it is more than the TTMI stuck on a background.

Looking forward to getting the returns.........I am torn between wanting to get cards with the tacky item cut up and looking like something else or getting cards with him whole! I know our hostess will send me great cards...............

Hey Maggie, I got your CRRR postmarked 11;13, but today, and will post over there, but I didn't get your TTMI yet,

Well, that’s not good. I hope they are not lost. I did mail them on the 11th so hopefully they will turn up any day now.

Those of you who are left to mail, and are reading the thread, will you please remember that part of the swap was sending me one stamp as reimbursement for my initial mailing. I was trying to save the players the headache and cost of mailing me a Self addressed stamped envelope. Many of the mailers are forgetting to add that extra stamp. It is starting to add up. Since I mailed 55 envelopes.

I can't remember if I gave you extra postage or not! If not let me know and I will send some with a crrr starter.

Chronic reader I will check my notes, but I do believe your postage was fine. I have a list. Oh no I have a list!

Anyway, HEYMAGGIE your TTMI cards arrived today, and in fine shape. Thank you for making me a hostess card. I am planning to keep the one with the words, trust your crazy ideas. I feel like it fits the swap so well.

I also got Loladogs cards, again thanks for sending 4 cards, to make me ponder which one to keep. I really think I like the Message from Mars card the most. I also like the rolled up in washi tape card, How cute.

xstitcher, I know what you mean, about being torn between liking the tacky images intact and then cut up.

My thought was to trade one that is of the same style as yours, and one that is the opposite, and have no idea for the 3rd card. I might mix up the groups too so you get a variety.

I'll be sending mine on Monday, or possibly Tuesday, via Priority Mail, just to make sure they get to you in time. :) Hope that's okay...and I've already set aside the extra reimbursement postage $, too!

I'll be sending mine on Monday, or possibly Tuesday, via Priority Mail, just to make sure they get to you in time. :) Hope that's okay...and I've already set aside the extra reimbursement postage $, too!

You really don't have to do the priority. If you mail Tuesday or even later. you will be fine for the USA. I estimate that if you even mailed Monday Nov 27th that they will arrive by Friday DEC 1st. So please don't spend extra.

I don't have any international players who have not mailed yet, so the mail by date doesn't apply to them.

Back
Top Bottom