Totally Tacky Mystery Item Due DEC 1st 2017

I do have 12 of the 14 envelopes addressed. I opened up more groups. Sorry you can only join one group.

If you are a member of CRRR then I have your address, the rest of you lovely artists do need to send me your address.

I would like to sign up. This is my first swap.

Glad to have you. just send me your mailing address and you will get a tacky envelope from me in the mail.

May I suggest a few other swaps.

Allegrea is doing a swap with 3 colors. Orange purple and black and it is NOT Halloween themed.

Mrubyjean is doing a swap about ONE eye. I thought maybe that was Halloween based. You know like a zombie or something, but it is not.

Beverly is doing Envy and pride of the 7 deadly sins.

I love ferretgirl's 'Finish it up' swaps and this sounds just like that challenge. I would love to give it a go.
PMing my address now.

This is very much like a cross between Ferret girls Finish it up, which is a lot of fun and I highly recommend.

And the trash to treasure mystery envelope swap, which I started. Again I highly recommend and Do believe we will have a round 3, (not my turn to host), starting soon.

The only difference is you are getting 4 of the same items, they are not trash, but they are very tacky.

just by the way
I really appreciate a 90 day due date
I like to finish early, but you never know what bus life will throw you under

I like the 90 day due dates too. It makes me feel like I can join up and have plenty of time. I am really needing to work on my 7 deadly sin cards. I have been mailing Beverly two sets of sins, in one envelope. Well the due date is creeping up for PRIDE and then I need to do ENVY. Or is it the other way around?

Jennifer, I have to go to the library to drop off the AUDIO I borrowed. I picked this up the last time I stopped by your house. It was a long audio 17 Cds. I am done!!! I listen to audio books in my craft room.

So anyway the rest of you will get them in the mail this week, and Jennifer will get hers today.

Feel free to groan about the tackiness but don't give away the mystery just yet.

Back
Top Bottom