Totally Tacky Mystery Item Due DEC 1st 2017

Xsticher, your cross-stitched cards arrived today. And you worry too much, your cards are adorable. Thank you for sending an hostess card. Thanks for the extra postage too.

Thank you for letting me know they are there and OK.

I'm glad you like them! when I first saw him I knew I wanted him to have a couple of friends so they could all dream of food, fun and other friends together. I had more buddies but I ran out of room. Should have used larger count fabric.

Looking forward to seeing my returns.

My thought was to trade one that is of the same style as yours, and one that is the opposite, and have no idea for the 3rd card. I might mix up the groups too so you get a variety.

I was wondering if you'd mix the groups up at all. I think it would be fun to get at least one that wasn't using the creature you used yourself. So what about that for the third - one from a different group? I don't envy you swapping this one out, that's for sure!

I was wondering if you'd mix the groups up at all. I think it would be fun to get at least one that wasn't using the creature you used yourself. So what about that for the third - one from a different group? I don't envy you swapping this one out, that's for sure!

Yes, I was thinking the 3rd would be a card from another group, I think I can make that work. AND Yes, I going to have a fun time trading out. I sent 55 sets, I don't think everyone will send in cards to trade, so I think I might have 45 to 50 sets to trade. But even that is a lot.

Thanks for the BOO Annie, I will let you know when they arrive. I am really pretty excited about swapping these out for you all. This swap has been way way better than I anticipated. You are all so awesome.

Last edited:
My mail is coming much later, after 5 pm. Today I got cards from DOnnacr and Miss. The only problem I see is that the it is so hard to pick a host card.

You can see Donnacr's cards by hitting the link on post 2.

Miss made some super cute cards. Two monsters, one flower of hope and one where she didn't repurpose her Orange/yellow critter.

Thanks to both of you.

Also today I organized again all the envelopes sent in. I had used glimmer mist on the envelopes which is made the address labels not stick so well. So all the envelopes now have packaging tape holding down the label.

If you didn't send a return address label, I copied your address from your envelope. Of course I found an return label after hand writing the address, my apologies, it was stuck to another envelope.

So Mail Monday to insure the cards arrive Friday Dec 1st.

Mine were finally mailed today, via Priority Mail...I didn't want to take a chance. :)

I didn't get any mail for this swap today. I think tomorrow is going to be a big mail day. packages and stuff.
Kimmie I see that you mailed. Thanks for letting me know. I am keeping track of those who have mailed.

I hope they'll make it in time. If I were smart, I would start making my cards first and only join AFTER my cards are completed! I'm just going to have to do this from here on out - the past 3 swaps I've been in, I've had to send Priority! LOL!!!!! (oh well....nobody's fault but my own! heh heh)

Back
Top Bottom