Pop Culture Mid-September PAT Swap - Due November 30

dithespy, I just want to check that by House, you mean the TV show with Hugh Laurie?

Welcome, CastleQueen5 and ChronicReader!

karens, I can't make any exceptions. iTrader of +15 is a site rule for all PATs. But please come back when you've got an extra iTrader, I think there will still be spots left.

theme for group 2 = sherlock holmes
group 7 = Spirited Away, done by Hayao Miyazaki

player one A club
player two 2 club
player three 3 club
player four 4 club

What a great idea!

Can I go in Group 4 with The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings please

and Group 6 with Doctor Who (David Tennant's Doctor please!)

Welcome, PinkJellyFish, LucyMc, BexMadeMe and Beverley. Great themes everyone!

Everyone, can everyone please check that their themes are listed correctly in the first post? Also, if you are unsure about anyone's theme, let me know or post in the thread. It's better to ask questions now than have to remake cards later. Plus you might find out about a new book to read or a new show to watch =).

Group one please wizard of oz group 7- alice in wonderland character/characters. Players and card number #1- 8 clubs #3- 8 hearts #4-9 hearts #5 9 diamonds

All added, angelmuz.

I added a little disclaimer to yours, josiesuelupin, that it's a 1997 crime-drama. Didn't want anyone sending you Wizard of Oz characters =P.

Yay, karens! I've added you now =).

Funny story about that Mesektet... Karens just messaged me on skype like an hour or two ago totally confused as to why I had put that on tv and not film...

So disclaimer is apparently needed, even if I'm vaguely disappointed in one of my besties for not knowing that show. ;)

:wacko:

Absolutely, katelnorth. Welcome!

I'm thinking of taking a couple of spots myself, but thought I'd wait until spaces were more filled up, so I can just fill in the gaps.

If anyone knows someone else who they think might like to play, feel free to message them. I know it's a bit of a more challenging PAT, so I did think it would be more difficult to fill.

It's kind of fun to have a themed PAT from time to time - and actually RHPS is something I've collected cards for in previous PATs anyway, so it suits me ok - as long as I don't have to hand draw anything!

Back
Top Bottom