Pop Culture Mid-September PAT Swap - Due November 30

My group 1 cards are ready

They are in the post this afternoon.

Dobby is a hostie
Mr Tumnus for kentuckydakota
White Rabbit for dithespy
Scarecrow for angelmuz
Little Women for xela7072 (a book I have never read)

I did ask DItheSpy if she wants just DR House from the TV show or if she wants other characters in her deck. I am in the beginning stages of gathering images. I posted it here because I thought the other in the group might want to know the answer.

Last call for Group 3! Anyone who signed up for one group and wants to join another, this is your chance.

If there’s no further interest, I’ll close the group tomorrow and it will just run with the three players currently in it.

I didn't join this group, because I don't watch films. But I'll give it a go, I should be able to find stuff on the internet. My film hmmm! Not very original, but The Wizard of Oz.

Last edited:
Here's my group 3 cards. Ready to mail when I get your addy/ the group closes.

1_img0240.jpg

Finished my cards for Group 4; they will be going in the post early in the week (depends on if I have the right stamps in the house, or if I have to visit the post office first...)

Pirates of the Caribbean for kentuckydakota
Wizard of Oz for CastleQueen5
Labyrinth for PinkJellyFish
The Hobbit for LucyMc
Buffy is a hostie gift :)

Loving those katelnorth, and especially the Hobbit-card :)! And the font on those stickers (I guess they are stickers) is super-cool!

Loving those katelnorth, and especially the Hobbit-card :)! And the font on those stickers (I guess they are stickers) is super-cool!

They are - it was part of a Hallowe'en set I got ages ago - haven't been able to use it much lately as the useful letters are mostly gone. I had to alter two c's to make the e and o for The Hobbit. Buffy used some less common letters, so it was ok.

Back
Top Bottom