Pop Culture Mid-September PAT Swap - Due November 30

xela7072, dithespy, and BluSkyHare, your cards have arrived!

ann_stebbing, your Group 1 cards arrived!

Haven't seen them yet, londonont1. I'm sure they'll get here though.

BexMadeMe, your cards have arrived.

londonont1 and Chronic Reader, your cards have arrived.

ann_stebbing, the rest of your cards have arrived as well.

Amazing cards posted so far! I wish they were all for me (but greed and envy are deadly sins so I will restrain myself!!!)

Group 7:
APCs, Any Pop Culture
1. Pikkis - Lord of the Rings/ Hobbit (anything from the books or movies) , P4- A of clubs

2. angelmuz - Alice in Wonderland characters. P#4-9 hearts

3. dithespy - House (Dr) theme - ; Player 4: 7 diamonds;

4. CastleQueen5 -

5. ChronicReader - Spirited Away, done by Hayao Miyazaki, P4: 4 clubs

Last edited:
Group 4:
Open Media, Films
1. kentuckydakota - Pirates of the Caribbean
2. CastleQueen5 - anything from The Wizard of Oz
3. PinkJellyFish - Labrinyth
4. LucyMc - The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
5. katelnorth - Rocky Horror Picture Show

Just an added note, you may have notice I have some new items. I got a bunch or Rick rack from a thrift store. It is so vintage that the cost of the rick rack was 13 Cents. I paid $6 for the gallon bag, inflation you know.
I saved the wrappers around the rick rack for something. A journals I guess, they are so vintage.

ANother new toy was some silver German scrap corners, I got from another group as birthday gift.

So I played with those things on the cards.

I´m so happy one of the cards of CastleQueen5 IS for me (preferring to dithespy´s previous post, LOL), as I love them all! Thank you so much for the great LOTR-card!

Just an added note, you may have notice I have some new items. I got a bunch or Rick rack from a thrift store. It is so vintage that the cost of the rick rack was 13 Cents. I paid $6 for the gallon bag, inflation you know.
I saved the wrappers around the rick rack for something. A journals I guess, they are so vintage.

ANother new toy was some silver German scrap corners, I got from another group as birthday gift.

So I played with those things on the cards.

Great finds, CQ! I like to poke around the thrift store, too. But I must avoid yard sales at all costs....although, I did pick a plastic three drawer storage "cabinet" from someone's front yard this summer. It had a "free" sign on it. It was in perfect condition, just a bit dusty. I couldn't pass it up. Who would get rid of that?!

I was taking some old towels to the Human Society, and the Human society also has a thrift store. So it was actually a pretty expensive donation. I spent $24 at the thrift store. buying the rick rack, and I found 3 border punches, and a few other things. Then because I bought some water colors, I had to go to Michaels and buy some water color paper. I wanted to try my hand on some water colors. But the rick rack was such a merry find. I was so thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom