Pop Culture Mid-September PAT Swap - Due November 30

Great finds, CQ! I like to poke around the thrift store, too. But I must avoid yard sales at all costs....although, I did pick a plastic three drawer storage "cabinet" from someone's front yard this summer. It had a "free" sign on it. It was in perfect condition, just a bit dusty. I couldn't pass it up. Who would get rid of that?!

Haha, I sold several of these at a yard sale this summer! We got rid of everything in them, so we didn't need them anymore.

I was just checking in. Checking to see if the latest post was joyous news that my cards arrived. But I realize it is too soon. It takes awhile to get to AU.

I am hanging out in the art a thon, if anyone is looking for something to do. The link is in my signature.

I am sending my cards out today. this is late. I had them all ready to send then got hit by some really horrible bug that (felt like it was gonna kill me!) sent me entirely to bed for a week. Today I can finally move again. I am going to ask my daughter to drive me to the Post and help me mail, as I don't trust my brain in driving yet. Don't know what I had, but if I were to guess, I think it might have been an acute attack of farmer's lung. I had one like this when I was one the farm. Don't know, but it was pretty intense.
I hope an pray that these get to you quickly.

josiesuelupin and angelmuz, your cards have arrived. I'll be swapping out completed groups this weekend.

Hi everyone,

Apologises, but I haven't been able to access a computer for the past week, so just an update:

PinkJellyFish, your cards arrived on time and were swapped out =).

Everyone, your returns were posted last week and should be arriving back with you shortly. Keep in mind that it is the busy season, so mail is a little slower than normal though.

I have left iTrader as host today. Let me know if I've missed you. Those players who I was in a group with, I'll leave iTrader tomorrow because in the past, the site has stopped me from leaving iTrader too frequently.

I also sent PMs to some groups who had players who didn't send in cards. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions about that.

Thank you everyone for playing and I hope you all have a great Christmas!

My wonderful cards have arrived. Thank you all so much. A super set. Thanks for hosting too. Just leaving points now.

I think this is the best set of returns I've ever received. Fabulous artists. Great theme.

Just popping in to say my cards arrived in today's post... Might not have a chance to do iTraders straight away as it's busy and I have a stack of stuff waiting, but just thought I'd let you know they were here...

Received some awesome cards from groups 2 and 6 yesterday! Thanks to all, and to our hostess. :)
Leaving reps now!
Pouringdiva, I could only leave reps for one of the two cards you made for me, but I'll try again later.

Last edited:
BluSkyHare - just a note that in a PAT swap, you are supposed to leave iTrader for those who make cards for you, not rep points, like in a regular swap. It's because people have made the cards specifically for you...

If anyone is unsure about the guidelines for iTrader, there's a good thread on it in the Forums.

Received some awesome cards from groups 2 and 6 yesterday! Thanks to all, and to our hostess. :)
Leaving reps now!
Pouringdiva, I could only leave reps for one of the two cards you made for me, but I'll try again later.

Back
Top Bottom