The Life Of The Monarch Butterfly, Due December 1, 2017

Please don't worry about your cards.
I am only checking my post office box every other day, instead of every day as I usually do, because they are doing road work right in front of the post office, and it takes me an hour, instead of 10 minutes to get there.

AWESOME Cards received from greekygirl
They are HERE, so now you don't have to worry.
They are even more wonderful in person.
Thank you so much for including a hostie card for me.

Vicki I'm going to have to withdraw & I had such high hopes for this swap in the beginning - even finished a couple of cards and picked some pods so I could mail you some seeds... however life took a lousy turn for a while and I cannot find anything and don't want to hold up the swap. Here is what happened - I posted this on a swap I'm hosting...

"I want to apologize for not following this thread more closely... a few weeks ago Maine was hit with horrific wind storms that took out power to more than half the state and some were without for weeks... during the first week without power/internet, my closest friend and her husband lost their house to a generator fire - they barely got out with the dog & in their pajamas. They, their dog and cat were staying with me in my little cabin with my newfie and 3 cats! also people were giving them stuff (all good!) but every flat surface was becoming a chaotic mess! Anyway, they've gone to live in their camper for a few months in FL and I'm slowly reclaiming my space and just beginning to "art" again... while I am still recovering from the smoke inhalation damage myself, I have a lot to be thankful for! and I will now be able to focus some more on these threads... "

I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you and your neighbors.
My thoughts and prayers are headed your way.
Take care of yourself.
Life and health comes first.

I have withdrawn you and hope to see you in another swap.

Beautiful cards received from fandanie.
LOVE them all, but the 3 stages of Monarch development depicted on one card, the caterpillar, the chrysalis, and the emerging butterfly, is FABULOUS!
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.
Beautiful art!

Lovely cards received from naturenerd3.
Cool rendering of the caterpillar eating a Milkweed leaf.

FABULOUS cards received from firefly.
LOVE your use of white and silver embellishments.
All the cards are wonderful, but the card with the multiple Monarchs, some flat, some raised, is SPECTACULAR.
Thank you so much for including a hostie card.

All the rest of you who signed up, have missed the swap deadline.
I ma swapping out cards and will have them in the mail early next week.
Thanks to everyone for participating.

Hey, all!
I just was coming on the site to see if the cards might have been popping up, when I heard my mailman open the box. Imagine my joy at finding my SASE in the box!
I do not do swaps enough to remember the correct protocol for rating, though. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks in advance!
Kerry aka: greekygirl

itrades go to your host --- me
You Rock points should be given to those people from whom you received cards in your returns.
On the first page, in the first post, I put a link on the name of all people who participated in this swap, so if you click on their name, you will be taken to one of their posts.
Then, click the YOU ROCK! button in the lower right of that person's post and leave a comments.

IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO DO THESE, CHECK OUT THE "FAQ" TAB IN THE BLUE TOOL BAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

Last edited:
sadly, vicki, i did go to FAQs but still didn't see it. i kind of remembered the you rock points, but forgot how to handle the host.
thanks, again, for hosting this great swap. my new cards are in my book!!
kerry

Back
Top Bottom