Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope challenge #3 Due Dec. 4th

Congrats to Prex & Happy Mail too!

My wonderful returns arrived today and I'm thrilled to receive one of Jen's creations - "Everything Has Beauty". Love it prex79!
Also, superb ART from:
* donnacr - such intricate detail and I appreciate how you listed each "trash" element on the back
* dithespy - "Prance" is awesome! Such amazing colors!
* NYJunkie - "Grace's Diary" - so lovely with terrific use of the sunflowers!
Thank you all for sharing your ART with me!
This was one of my favorite swaps this year Kelly! Thanks so much for hosting!
Merry Christmas! Pam :)

I got 3 sunflower cards. one of which was my own card. Not a big deal, cause I like it anyway. Thanks to the host, and Cicicreates for sunflower fields

Me for be you bravely
Jebeck for a sunflower medley
and Fandanie for an abstract work of art with a flower. All of the cards are well done, and I will go leave thanks.

I started loading my Card into the gallery, and I realized I really love this card, and will keep it. There is no way I could ever recreate this card and it is so me!! Thanks for hosting, and what was very likely an error to give all those wonderful sunflower cards really is a joyful serendipity. Thank you.

BTW if you are ever sending me something will you slip in another of the memo sheets with the bear in the sunflowers.

Morning all - hope you had a nice Christmas, if you celebrate. I've now done iTrader and rep points for this swap, except for dithespy, as apparently I have to "spread it around" a bit before I can leave more points for her, lol. I'll try to catch up with it later, di, after I've done some other you rocks... But in case I don't manage, I got your turtle APC and really like it. Hopefully I don't have a J of diamonds in my misc. APC deck...

Back
Top Bottom