Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope challenge #3 Due Dec. 4th

I've just signed up to Castlequeen's TTMI swap; I'd really like to do this one as well if there's still space - a nice long deadline will help! What a challenge :)

trash has been mailed to all players signed up thus far.
there are still a few spots left... spread the word!

welcome valerie416...sent you a pm.
so glad to see you're playing again Martha.
ChikNorriss....you just missed out. I had to limit this swap to the number of envelopes I had filled to send out.

Yeah ChikNorriss you should sign up for CQ5's swap it is sort of the same thing but you get tacky items of a certain color. I am signed up for it as well and SUPER excited about it.

Pretty close to the same thing, they came from the same weird mind, MINE. I did the trash to treasure because I mainly thought what am I doing to do with all these coffee images. I did a trash to treasure first over on swapbot, they all got lemon and lime stuff. Then because I ran out of envelopes of lemon and lime items, and many people still wanted to play, so I did the coffee images. Then I tweaked it and did it over here.

I never actually started collecting things for this swap per se, I just saved stuff, cause I saw art in everything. Now I am collecting some stuff for a future round. I think someone else might host after Not in Kansas. Then I might do round 5. Yep, I should cause I like the number 5, but that will be next year.

Another swap is hosted by Ferretgirl called finish it up. She sends you 3 things, and you make three cards and a hostess card. She just finished round 5.

Back
Top Bottom