Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope challenge #3 Due Dec. 4th

I was trashed today too. I must say you have nice trash that I do. I am sooooo excited about this swap. First thing I am going to do is get an envelope and copy your address to the front. ( I lose things in my crap room)

Great stuff, Not in Kansas.

Mine too! ....I kind of got interested in that "Grace" story.....

ladies...just to be clear...
the envie of trash has a stamped heart on the front. I should have made it more clear that it was thr T2T envie.

ladies...just to be clear...
the envie of trash has a stamped heart on the front. I should have made it more clear that it was thr T2T envie.

Oh I knew or suspected it was the T2T by the content. I looked at it and said, YEP it is for the T2T, the playing cards were my first clue. I looked through it twice. Nothing comes to mind yet. I am working on some PATs so I put it away. I did get the return envelope addressed to you though.

I did not know you were on SwapBot I was on there first and then found this awesome site. I did not really like it over there too many swaps disappeared for no reason and being a newb there was not much for me to really do over there. This place is wonderful and so welcoming though. I love it here!!! HAHA

I really started both swapbot and AFA to keep me sane while raising 8 kids. 5 of them foster kids, with ADHD, and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I agree the two sites are different, pros and cons on both.

Monkey because you mentioned the newbie issue I started a Unicorn swap over there for newbies.

Got my trash today (speedy!) - which is great, because it means I might have a chance to work with it on the weekend. Almost never have any time in the week, now that summer holiday is over. Looks like fun from the quick glimpse I had. What will I make, I wonder...

Zazielee I to think Javazarf plans to host the next trashy swap. But the problem is the envelopes are usually all the same, and it can be hard to collect that much of the same stuff.

Tell you what, you start collecting trash so you can host round 10. haha. except the first time you host they limit you to 12 players.

Very nice cards - I recognized some of those items! Especially love the pink one.

Back
Top Bottom