Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope challenge #3 Due Dec. 4th

My cards are done!

1_T2T1.jpg

Trash used: Security envelope liner; Napkin; Cup Cake wrapper; Washi Tape.

1_T2T2.jpg

Trash Used: Napkin; Die-cut Flowers; Decorative stationery

1_T2T3.jpg
Trash Used: Book Page; Die-cut Flower; Edging Paper

1_T2T4.jpg

Trash Used: Paper Rings; Punchinella; Napkin

1_T2T5.jpg
Trash Used: Book Page x 2; Cup Cake Wrapper; Napkin

GREAT cards, NYJunkie! I especially like the little vintage girls against the pink background. But that fancy teddy bear is wonderful too!

Very c r e a t i v e !

Super T2T atcs being posted that have inspired me! I'll be working on mine today so hope my mojo kicks in! :)

Dithespy, you cards are so well done.

I am not one who has to, has to, has to have an card with an elephant. I mean I am not partial to them. I don't collect them on purpose. I SURE LOVE THAT ELEPHANT card.
WOW! so cute and the word Prance is perfect.

And that was just your first card posted. The rest are super too. Cute idea to put the heart in the middle of the flower punch.

I do have an affinity to sea turtles. I went to Hawaii in 2012 and they were so fun to see. So I really liked them for a long time afterwards. Your words are perfect again for that card.

OK I better stop now or Dithespy is going is going to think I want an AirbnB room at her house in the near future. Hahha.

Now I am very partial to Sunflower cards, NyJunkie! I love sunflower cards. I guess you all know that about me. My mailbox is a sunflower made by one of my daughter's old boyfriend. She didn't keep the boy, but I got to keep the mailbox.

Oh sorry I digressed. So great cards NYjunkie. The sunflower cards are calling my name, great use of that sunflowery goodness

Thanks for the nice comments on my cards. I am loving the cards I see but don't want to influence the host on what to send me.....because I love surprises. :D

I keep checking to see how everyone is using their 'trash' and love the different techniques.
:notworthy:

Well, I do want to influence the host to send me your little vintage girls with the teacups....(just kidding):cute:

T2T c r e a t i v e challenge!

This was a *challenge* for sure, but once I got started the atcs just sort of happened...and it was fun! Here are mine, with the items I used on each one:

View attachment 188578
T2T items used: sunflowers, border, crow cut from note paper

View attachment 188579 (my challenge card)
T2T items used: punchinella, washi tape, napkin, words from book page

View attachment 188580
T2T items used: punched border, flower punch, words from book page, piece of cupcake liner

View attachment 188581 (my favorite)
T2T items used: envelope liner, ticket, hole reinforcement stickers

View attachment 188582
T2T items used: cupcake liner, flower punches, word from book page

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments on my cards. I am loving the cards I see but don't want to influence the host on what to send me.....because I love surprises. :D

I keep checking to see how everyone is using their 'trash' and love the different techniques.
:notworthy:

To be honest it is super hard to keep track of all the likes folks post when you are hosting. I have tried and gave up. I do try to send a you rocks, so it doesn't look like I want every single card. (wait, I do tend to want every single card, but you know what I mean).

Back
Top Bottom