Flowers - NOT hand-drawn or hand painted Due: December 2

Donnacr

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: December 2nd
postage date for non-Australians: November 11th
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 3 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere else in the world - I suggest that you do the same.
cards: 3 for 3
participants: unlimited

RETURNS MAILED - DECEMBER 5

I am not a person who can draw or paint and have people recognise what I have tried to show. This is the swap for anyone who feels similarly challenged.
Flowers can be realistic or stylised, they can be: collaged, cross-stitched, origami, quilted, made from buttons, punched/ die cut, stamped, made from napkins and beeswax, iris folded, embossed or any other style or technique that you can think of but they can NOT be simply drawn or painted.

1_img923.jpg
quilled
1_img647.jpg
stitched
1_img_3.JPG
die cut and embossed
1_img779.jpg
paper tole/3D
1_img523.jpg
cut and fold with brads
These are all examples from my current Gallery.

My plan is NOT to give you back a technique that you have used (hopefully there will be a large enough variety to allow for this) - if you REALLY only want to receive the techniques that you have used please tell me and I will try to accomodate you.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by Dec 2nd. I will mail your return cards as soon as possible, but remember, it took up to 3 weeks to reach me so they will take up to 3 weeks to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.

Postage:
Australian players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage
International players - a well hidden US$1 bill.

ALL players please include a LARGE address label (AT LEAST 2" x2"), I will provide envelopes and Australian postage

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap like-for-like, as much as I can. You will probably not receive cards using the same technique as those that you submitted as I intend to mix the returns.

2。Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope. I am running a few swaps and do not want to put you with the wrong returns.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.

5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.

6. Have fun!!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback to me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun I think.

PLAYERS
0. donnacr
1. dithespy - received
2. alrice46 - received
3. londonont1 - returned
4. pouringdiva -returned
5. Jaxsmom - withdrawn
6. tfelix - withdrawn
7. electricdesigner - returned
8. Betsyg - returned
9. heymaggie - returned
10. Firefly - received
11. Cindylou - received
12. Katroush - received
13. katelnorth - returned
14. Lynndaybrown - received
15. Marie - received
16. LoveMonkey - withdrawn
17. CesariaB - received
18. neca84 - returned
19. mrubyjean - returned
20. ChronicReader - returned
21. Suzi - returned

22. Jeaniouspaintings - received
23. Bluesky - received
24. lemonadelover- returned
25. xstitcher - withdrawn
26. mouseit - returned
27. JaneP - received
28. Annie - received

Last edited:
welcome to my first players - dithespy and alrice46

I have a lovely lurker's couch for you NancyL but don't get too comfy, you know you really want to play ;)

a very big welcome to: pouring diva, Jaxsmom, tfelix and electricdesigner.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to either ask in the thread or PM me - happy to help.

katelnorth - welcome to my very comfy lurkers' couch. I understand time constraints but there are nearly 5 weeks before the mail by date - you know you can fit in 3 cards in that time. . .hopeful nudge, wink, wink

Back
Top Bottom