Flowers - NOT hand-drawn or hand painted Due: December 2

welcome Firefly - can I ask if you are named after the gorgeous insect or the Joss Whedon sci-fi series?

if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask - we are all happy to help.

so nice to have you join us from the lurkers' couch katelnorth - I have signed you up and sent you my address.

your cards are gorgeous - love the postage stamp on each one.

If you'll accept these as what you're looking for in this swap then please sign me up! (and I'll pm you for your address to get them sent early!)
If it's not what you're after- no hard feelings!

Lynn

I didn't even get a chance to welcome you to the lurkers' couch before you have leapt off and joined us in the swap.
welcome Lynndaybrown and my address is on its way to you

Your cards are perfect for this swap -except the fish swimming in the flowers has me worried :wideeyed:

My cards are ready to mail. Please pm me your address. I will upload my cards as soon as my slow wifi will allow.

heymaggie - I have sent a PM

Please can everyone ask for my address via a PM as I cannot guarantee that I will check the thread every day but I DO check my PMs.

welcome to my very comfortable lurkers' couch Annie - I hope you do find time to join us

If you'll accept these as what you're looking for in this swap then please sign me up! (and I'll pm you for your address to get them sent early!)
If it's not what you're after- no hard feelings!

Lynn
Lynndaybrown great set! I especially love the one that is all the little orange flowers in the grass. I want to go there! :-)

Gorgeous heymaggie! I can't decide which one I like best! One of the lower two I think... no maybe the vase in the window... no, the feild of flowers... no...

I'd better get busy!

Back
Top Bottom