Flowers - NOT hand-drawn or hand painted Due: December 2

Wow I sent the flowers before the who are you and you still haven't received them yet.

Sorry Bluesky - I have reached the end of my backlog and your flower cards are not there. Fingers crossed they rush in early next week.

another wonderful bouquet of flowers arrived on Friday from: lemonadlover and alrice46

Another wonderful bouquet of flowers has arrived from: Firefly, Annie and. . .Bluesky​

JaneP has told me that her cards are on their way - as soon as they arrive I will swap out. I am SO excited to see all these beauties spread out before me!!

janeP - your cards were waiting for me on Monday when I returned from visiting my grandson. LOVE the contrasting flowers!

returns will be in the mail today

Does the whoohoo dance:
FIRST!!!
Thank you Donnacr for hosting this fabulous swap.
I have received absolutely fabulous cards from JaneP, PouringDiva and Electricdesigner... can't love them more!!!

So glad you liked them mouseit (and your dance was very entertaining;))

That means that it should be another couple of weeks for everyone else :(

neca8 - you asked me to send the returns for BOTH swaps together. Who are you? went in the mail on Monday so you should be getting yours soon.

so glad that the returns are starting to arrive - always the scariest part of Hosting for me.

Back
Top Bottom