Who are you? Due: December 9th

Why is there so much pink on these cards?.....Just kidding! It happens to be my favorite color too. I love the one with the hats!

welcome LeeBeth

CiCiCreates - my figures agree with yours - I would be aiming to have my cards IN THE MAIL in 4 weeks, certainly no later than 5 or they will probably be late.

Jaxsmom - sorry to see you go. If Life co-operates you are always welcome back.

pouringdiva - they are wonderful! I love the words card - so many of them would fit easily on a card about me :D

Donna I will be dropping out. My Mom 91 yo and her sister ( my godmother) 99 yo both passed away in less than a week and I just don't feel that I can do any swaps right now.

LOL CiCiCreates. PINK is the best color!!! I loved creating these because it was all about me.

Thanks so much!! I wish some of your drawing skills would rub off on me!!

Why is there so much pink on these cards?.....Just kidding! It happens to be my favorite color too. I love the one with the hats!

Thank you Donnacr. I had fun making these as well. The Hat love background, small heart on the signature, and the big pink heart on the Heart love card were created with my favorite Deco art paint Berry from the Metallic line on some wax paper. Both of your swaps were wonderful to play in.

I can't wait to see returns.

welcome LeeBeth

CiCiCreates - my figures agree with yours - I would be aiming to have my cards IN THE MAIL in 4 weeks, certainly no later than 5 or they will probably be late.

Jaxsmom - sorry to see you go. If Life co-operates you are always welcome back.

pouringdiva - they are wonderful! I love the words card - so many of them would fit easily on a card about me :D

Last edited:
CherylS - it is horrible enough to lose your Mum but to lose your godmum as well. . . Look after yourself and know that my thoughts are with you.

Here are my signature cards, depicting a long interest in period fashion.

I love those cards CiCiCreates! Love the references to various fabrics and the dresses cover quite a range of years, don't they?
I can't wait to see them IRL

Thank-you, Donna! They were fun to do. The years probably cover 1896-1908.

ChronicReader - your cards have arrived. I would love to hear the back story that combines: a steampunk owl, a fountain pen, flowers and Halloween. You have me intrigued. . .

welcome Suzi - I can't wait to see what you create

Hi Donna, I have a heap left over signature cards from the live meet downunder because as you know we thought we would get more people there than there were...

My question, may I use the ones left over from the meet for this swap?
Let me know....
Mousie

mouseit - of course you can use your leftovers! Could you show some eye candy to give others ideas?
welcome to another Tasmanian neca84 - lovely to have you join us

DomV 23 - welcome to this swap and to this site.
If you have ANY questions feel free to ask either in this thread or send me a PM (Private Message) - simply left click on my name in any post and scroll down the menu that appears till you get to 'Send a private message to donnacr'.
There is no such thing as a silly question - we were all new once.

Donna, just wanted you to know that my cards were put in the mail to you today - may they travel swiftly and safely!

Donnacr, I forgot to mention, I'd like the cat themed card :) I am working on my cards, they should be done soon.

CiCiCreates - I will tell you when they arrive
Suzi - your preference is noted

VHoneyBee - your cards are great! Do you keep bees? There is no mention of them in your profile but I notice that every card has your dog and a bee (and a merry dancing you). I have sent a PM with my address.

Yes Yes I can...LOL

mouseit - of course you can use your leftovers! Could you show some eye candy to give others ideas?

I have a couple from previous years of live meets too so I will have to do it tomorrow as I am now heading for bed...night night....

Back
Top Bottom