Who are you? Due: December 9th

Donnacr

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: December 9th
last postage date for non-Australians: November 18th
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 3 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere else in the world - I suggest that you do the same.
cards: 3 for 3
media: any and all
participants: 50

ALL RETURNS IN THE MAIL ON MONDAY DECEMBER 18 - ENJOY!

Normally at this time of year I would be making multiple Signature cards for the Downunder Meet. Unfortunately Life has got in the way and I am unable to attend this year. I would still love to trade Signature cards with friends and so I thought that I would Host this swap.
Signature cards include your username on the front and use something you enjoy as a motif/ theme. Your 3 cards can use the same theme (with subtle differences) or show 3 different sides of yourself

eg I enjoy making mixed media ATCs
1_img560.jpg
1_img556.jpg
For variation I moved the name square to the left and changed the script that I used
I also love the theme of Time
1_img557.jpg
and I will always trade for cats
1_img562.jpg
1_img561.jpg

To make these a true Signature card you would also include some information about yourself on the reverse or on an extra slip of paper. For example - your real name and address, something about your life away from ATCs - children, hobbies, job, etc and anything else you think might interest a new friend.
This is NOT compulsory but would be fun to share.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by December 9. I will mail your return cards as soon as possible, but remember, it took up to 3 weeks to reach me so they will take up to 3 weeks to reach you.

Postage:
Australian players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage
International players - a well hidden US$1 bill.
ALL players please include a LARGE address label (at least 2"x2") ,I will provide envelopes and Australian postage for international players.

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap like-for-like, as much as I can.

2。Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope. I am running a few swaps and do not want to put you with the wrong returns.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.

5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy. For each heavy card please include some extra postage - Australia Post is very strict with its weight restrictions.

6. Have fun!!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader to me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun, I think.

I would love to send each player a Signature card from me on either a Time or a Cat background (not necessarily the same as those shown above) - if you have a preference, please tell me.

PLAYERS
0. donnacr
1. pouringdiva - received
2. alrice46 - received
3. ChronicReader - received
4. CherylS - withdrawn
5. Bluesky - received
6. ChikNorriss - inactive
7. VHoneyBee - received
8. Tribble79 - received
9. Marti - received
10. CiCiCreates - received
11. Jaxsmom - withdrawn
12. Cindylou - received
13. NancyL - received
14. LeeBeth - withdrawn
15. mouseit - returned
16. neca84 - received
17. DomV_23 - inactive
18. Suzi - received
19. BlancoLobo - received
20. Lu*O - received
21. Lorna - received
22. ParadoxSketchbook -received
23. art_junkie

Last edited:
welcome to my first player - pouring diva. If you have any questions feel free to ask either in the thread or by PM - there are NO silly questions, we were all new to the site once.

I have a lovely, comfy lurker's couch for you ferretgirl but you know that you really want to play ;)

This looks like a great swap....... I'm going to work really hard to get myself caught up and maybe I can join. Lurking for the moment.

alrice46 - I almost missed you amongst all the lurkers - thank you for signing up and welcome!

I obviously have a WAY too comfortable lurker's couch - something will have to be done!

so glad you decided to join us ChronicReader - don't forget to tell me what you would like on the front of my card to you - either Time or cats

you too, alrice46

I am distracted by a day of playing with my 3 year old grandson and we double our numbers!!
A very big welcome to: CherylS, Bluesky, ChikNorriss and VHoneyBee

To those who are relatively new to this site please feel free to ask any questions you may have either in this thread or send me a PM - we were all new to the site at one time and I can remember how confusing it can be for a while.

Don't forget to tell me if you want a cat or Time theme to your card from me :yes:

Back
Top Bottom