Who are you? Due: December 9th

I really must do something about how comfortable my lurkers' couch is :mad: I think they are having a party without me :shocked: ;)

welcome to: Tribble79 (I am also a Star Trek fan :yes:) and Marti

Ok, I have so many interests (and collections!) that it should not be difficult coming up with card themes. This sounds like a really fun swap, please sign me up! I would prefer a cat theme from you, Donna - thanks so much for this extra work!

Last edited:
welcome CiCiCreates - I am intrigued to see which 4 topics you choose to use.

WOW!! ChronicReader - that was fast! Any chance of a sneak peek?

welcome Jaxsmom

we really are getting together quite a talented bunch of people here - I can't wait to see your cards (and read you little blurbs if you choose to include one ;))

please add me. I choose a time theme from you. I have left the cat world for the dog one. we have this sweet blue heeler mix. this was our best souvenir from our days in Hawaii.

welcome NancyL and your preference is noted.
My best friend used to have heelers - red, then blue now she has a standard poodle.

welcome to the comfortable lurkers' couch neca84 (think how nice it would be to join a local swap nudge nudge :yes:).

I hope to see you back soon

Just got backgrounds done and some images and trims cut to go for my cards in this swap. It should be fun and exciting! I figure I have 4 weeks, maybe 5, from today's date, to get my cards in the mail. Does that sound right, Donna? I do hope players are paying attention to your word to the wise regarding mailing times. Saves disappointment at the end of the swap.

Here are my cards. I think they came out cute. I uses my favorite Modge Podge along with my punches and watercolor pencils to create these cuties.

Back
Top Bottom