Who are you? Due: December 9th

Please sign me up. I have 3 done...I am working on cards with cats I have rescued. I will tell their story when I finish and post the cards. Yes, one will be my semi-feral (my avatar)...I tamed her over the last 6 years...long project but she is one of the best cats ever!

mouseit - your Host card choice is noted

welcome to our 2 newest recruits - Lorna and ParadoxSketchbook

NancyL
- your wonderful cards have arrived. I LOVE how much information about yourself you managed to include on the back of each card.

Lorna
- I tried to send you my address but your inbox is full. If you need my address, free some space in your Inbox and just ask in the thread.

Below are my cards. These are some of the cats I have rescued.
Row 1: Ima, Miss Kitty, Ima
Row 2: Little Champ, TC, Mona

The rescuing began with a feral cat with 4 kittens in my yard. No one would want a feral adult cat, so I kept her. I named her Ima, Hebrew for mother. I trained her in Hebrew too. She actually responds to commands. She is a great garden buddy, hunter and keeps watch to warn of danger (we have rattlesnakes & bobcats). After 6 years, she is almost domestic with me - not so much with others.

Along the way, I trapped and fixed her mother, Mona, who remains feral and moved to the wild area behind my property. Ima’s father, TC, lives on a ranchette with Blackie, his wingman and Miss Kitty. Miss Kitty was a stray that lives in the house at the ranchette. The orange cat is Little Champ. He wandered in. I really wanted to keep him but Ima would not accept him. He was successfully relocated to a ranch where he lives in the barn.

1_CatFamily.jpg

Last edited:
So glad my cards arrived.
I don't get international stamps as you can only use them for going international. whereas regular forever stamps can be used for anywhere.

Absolutely stunning cards being shown in this thread!

art_junkie - I have sent you my address but your cards will have to be in the mail TODAY if they are to arrive on time. You are very welcome to play but I am international.

So many lovely cards have been posted...I could never pick...glad Donnacr chooses my returns!
I sent my cards November 17...they said 7 to 14 days to arrive...will wait and see.

NEVER trust a Post Office estimate - even with the Christmas 'rush' starting I am finding that cards are still taking 2-3 weeks to arrive.
You should be all right Lorna​ but anyone who hasn't mailed yet may be in trouble.

NEVER trust a Post Office estimate - even with the Christmas 'rush' starting I am finding that cards are still taking 2-3 weeks to arrive.
You should be all right
Lorna
​ but anyone who hasn't mailed yet may be in trouble.

wonderful cards arrived from:
bluesky
(LOVE the little blurb you included on the back of each card and the fact that the front reflects the elements of the blurb),

I received wonderful cards on Wednesday from: BlancoLobo, Lu*O and Tribble79 (anyone who receives one of Tribble79's cards - don't forget to open the flap at the back to read her blurb)

cards received on Thursday from: Marti (very interesting way that the blurb on the back dictates the front picture)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom