Who are you? Due: December 9th

Lorna​ - your gorgeous cards arrived today. I will leave iTrader when I get back from visiting my grandson on Monday - just thought that I would tell you they are here.

paradoxSketchbook - sorry but still no sign of your cards. Fingers crossed they arrive today.

I will be swapping as soon as those cards arrive

ParadoxSketchbook - your cards arrived today

I am now just waiting for cards from art junkie - they have been mailed and there is still one mail delivery left this week.

All returns will be in the mail by Saturday at the latest. It has been so much fun learning about you all - thanks for playing.

PS last chance to choose whether you would like a Time or Cat card from me - otherwise you get what I give you :)

WWWHHHOOOO guess who is the first to get her cards again!
Thank you for hosting such a wonderful swap Donnacr, I have lovely returns from Lu, Reji and Marti, with a lovely return from the hostess too!
Thanks Donnacr!!

received great cards from ChronicReader, VHoneyBee and NancyL thanks everyone and Donna for the lovely Cat Card as well, off to leave rep points and i Trader

My returns arrived today! What an awesome set of cards! Thanks go out to Lorna, pouringdiva, Neca84 and donnacr. I am off to leave my feedback now.

My returns arrived today. I now have signature cards from donnacr, VHoneyBee, pouringdiva and neca84.

Can someone explain how to give out iTraders? I have not yet figured that out. I am not used to all the wrinkles of our new system.

My returns arrived today. I now have signature cards from donnacr, VHoneyBee, pouringdiva and neca84.

Can someone explain how to give out iTraders? I have not yet figured that out. I am not used to all the wrinkles of our new system.

iTraders are now labeled Feedback Score.
Go to the user's Profile page...
On the profile page there are tabs, the blue one says 'About Me'. Feedback Score is on the top row, leftmost. Click on this.
You will see the Feedback Score (iTrader) summary. Click on Submit Feedback (in blue) and you will see the page to fill out.

Got my wonderful returns. Thanks to Alrice46, Bluesky, and Suzi. Special thanks to Donnacr for all her work hosting...and sending me a kitty card. How did she know?:D

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope this year is full of playing and trades for all.

My wonderful returns are here! A ginormous thank you to Donnacr for hosting and for the awesome time card, to alrice46, Cindylou and VHoneybee for their awesome cards. I really liked this swap, thank you donnacr for the opportunity! Points to come!

Back
Top Bottom