Intergalactic Space Babes ATC Swap - Due December 1st, 2017

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap Due Date: December 1st, 2017.
Signup/Withdraw Date: Any time before the swap ends.
Number of Cards: 3:3, 6:6, or 9:9.
Number of Participants: UNLIMITED.
(USA participants, please include either two "Forever" stamps or 70 cents worth of stamps to cover your returns, and add an address label or a note with your address clearly written on it for me to print out on the envelope. DO NOT SEND ME ENVELOPES PLEASE- I will provide the envelopes for you.)
(I will pay for ALL International players! So feel free to join! If you'd like to send $1 USD or used stamps from other countries I'd be more than happy to accept those as well.)
Medium: Open. (Hand Drawn / Painted, Collages, etc.)
(If you prefer collages or hand drawn cards- let me know on a little note with your cards or through a private message. I will swap fairly. Hand drawn for hand drawn, and collages for collages, unless otherwise noted by the hand drawn artists for their returns.)

Intergalactic Space Babes ATC Swap

tumblr_ot81d3mtq51vl1ovlo1_1280.jpg

With this swap we'll be celebrating the bodacious babes of space! Any race/species/type/gender of babes are allowed.

Making and sending your cards:
1: They need to be received by me before December 1st, 2017. Or I will return your cards to you with the stamps you provided.
2: Cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
3: Put your best work into your cards, send something you'd want to receive in return! Try not to send bulky items with protruding items. Keep them the minimal size and as flat as possible. (Avoid gems, sharp items, etc. Please.)
4: Protect all of your cards separately in plastic sleeves or between thin cardboard.
DO NOT SEND ME ENVELOPES, I WILL PROVIDE THEM. LOOSE POSTAGE PLEASE.
5: US players- PLEASE SEND 2 FOREVER STAMPS OR 70 CENTS WORTH OF STAMPS with your address on a label or note paper- please print clearly on it.
International players- Please send a large address label with your address written clearly on it.
6: Please send your cards to me before the deadline or I will be forced to send them back to you to be fair to the players who mailed them to me on time.
7: Write your user name & swap name on the back of your cards AND envelopes.
8: Please private message me when your cards are ready to mail for my address.
9: A Host/Hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured!

Players - When you receive your cards from me for the swap don't forget to leave iTrader rating for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards for.

Welcome everyone.~
Please enjoy the swap!

1: Onaki
2: zilliah
3: Mrs.Alderman
4: BigBangMomma
5: PandaCookie
6: ReverieJJ
7: CharmingB
8: josiesuelupin
9: sillylily41
10: zandraedee