Intergalactic Space Babes ATC Swap - Due December 1st, 2017

There's one week left to get your cards to me if you're still participating. If you aren't taking part in the swap anymore, please be advised that if cards reach me later than the 5th of December then I will use your return postage and label to mail them back to you.

Please let me know if you need to drop the swap.

As of today, I've received cards from:
CharmingB
Rina
ReverieJJ
Zandraedee
Mcgillisj
Sillylily41
Suzi

Currently missing cards for the swap from:
MrsAlderman
BigBangMomma
PandaCookie
Josiesuelupin
Karens
Tribble79

Onaki, I don't think I'm going to get my cards in the mail on time :( I have them sketched but not inked or colored. I am going to need to withdraw. I am sorry!

All cards have been mailed out this afternoon. Thank you everyone for joining and don't forget to leave you rock!/thanks points for the people you receive cards from and iTrader for your host (me). :)

My returns arrived today. Thanks to Suzi, Big Bang Momma, sillylily41, and CharmingB. Thanks to Onaki for hosting.

I have three things I need to say/ask.
1. My envelope was worn almost through. I mention to highlight that stronger envelopes for international swaps or swaps with many cards are often required.
2. I received 9 cards, but I'm pretty sure I only sent 6 plus hosties. If anyone is missing cards, I can send you some of the ones I received. Please let me know.
3. I know that you waited for a few late entries at the beginning of December, Onaki, but did you ever tell us why you didn't swap out until the 24th?

Thanks again to everyone.

To answer your questions.
1: My envelopes were good, I bought them from office depot sometime in October and if they were worn it was either due to rain or snow, or the lovely machines that eat mail at the post office while traveling. I covered it in tape on the outside as well as the inside so as you mentioned you received all of your cards which is great! :)
2: If you received 9 cards but only sent 6 then you were one of the selective few that received extras as a "gift". I don't keep all of the cards I receive and would rather share them.
3: I mailed out at 3 separate times for this swap, MrsAlderman and Pandacookie's were sent a bit earlier. I was hoping that the few that were still missing would show up but ended up deleting them off the list and due to me working full time and double shifts during the holidays I wasn't able to sort them out until my next day off. The joys of being an adult. :)

I hope everyone enjoys their returns!

Edit: Didn't receive Mrs.Alderman's cards until the 15th in the morning when mail was checked. Swap due date to receive all cards were the 1st. Next day off was the 23rd which is when cards were sorted and packed to be mailed the 24th. I mailed two envelopes the 23rd, and the rest the 24th. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom