Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! October

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It spewed? I wanna see this!
    Come on over and check out the HD/HP Round Robin Group!
    The Magnifient Moley Collective : instagram
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. - Maya Angelou

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vikinglady's envie is on the way! I'm not sure how long it will take to arrive.

Happy Trick or Treat day everyone!

I'm headed to REI, the museum (3 new exhibits there) with a friend, then home to clear leaves, then a walk in my new walking boots to give them a good test.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about Mr. Clyde, Lindy. My Moses cat got hit on the highway out front of the house the day before yesterday so I kinda know how you're feeling. Hugs to you.

Loving the shares, as always, Mel. I really need to get me a sewing machine...though I know if I do get one, it will just cause me headaches because I have never gotten along well with machines. They seem to hate me. Not just sewing machines...machines of all kinds. I'm surprised that old car of mine doesn't give me more trouble than it does! But I still want a sewing machine badly.

It snowed in my neck of the woods this morning. About half an inch or so. Just enough to get everything white. Gonna be some chilly trick or treaters out tonight! I never get trick or treaters out this way though. I'm too far out of town for them to come along.

I was going to go down to Ma's this afternoon but it snowed and I didn't feel like hoofing it down there or cleaning off the car to drive two doors down so I'm just going stay snuggled in my blanket all day.

I mailed Miss Iowa her envie some days ago. She have got it by now but I haven't heard from her yet. I hope all is well with her. I'll show off the envie once I know she has it.

Happy Halloween Everyone!
    “Don’t worry about whether or not what you’re making is great art, just finish the work. Let other people argue about whether or not it’s any good. While they’re busy arguing, make more art.” Andy Warhol

Be good to one another. It matters!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well speak of the devil! Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a rough month. In the category of good news, however, I received my O-Fish-al mail envie from Donna yesterday! It's so bright and colorful.

Donna, your envie is going postal today. I've been stalking my mailman to make sure it gets picked up, but he hasn't shown up yet which must mean we have a sub today.

LindyLu is offline I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    dmnh, I'm so sorry about Moses. We lost a cat that way several years ago & it's just a heartbreaker. Hugs back to ya

Also, machines & I don't get along either. I was given a sewing machine some years ago & I'm so afraid of the darn thing that it just sits in the closet. When I worked in an office the running joke was " don't let Linda touch it if it's mechanical". Every time the printer paper jammed someone would say " Linda must have been here."

Gotta run, the trick-or-treaters are coming in bunches.
    LindyLu

We Will Rise Above This !

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gah! What a way to lose a kitty! Sorry to hear it
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! November
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a brighter note...it's a new month...so it's time to move over to our new digs...head on over to the new thread...the link is in my signature.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! November
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hugz, dmnh. Poor Mr Moses.
    Come on over and check out the HD/HP Round Robin Group!
    The Magnifient Moley Collective : instagram
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. - Maya Angelou